WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Owners > 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED

1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED Firebirds for sale

Old 12-18-2009, 11:21 AM

Default 2000 Trans Am, many perf upgrades

THis is not my car, I'm listing it for a freind of Jen's.

2000 Pontiac WS6 Trans AM

25 MPG -Texas Car, Always garaged, Fully loaded, Highway miles, Never seen snow, Non-smoker, and Well maintained. New Trans, clutch and flywheel!

Vehicle History:

This car was originally built in Canada and purchased new in Texas in 2000 and brought to Indiana in 2006. The first owner of the car had $7000 worth of upgrades added to the car by a professional speed shop in Houston, TX. The second owner purchased the car with 25,000 miles on it and used it as a commuting car on the interstates when the weather permitted. The third owner, myself, purchased the car in 2006 and have put about 6,000 miles on the car. It has been garaged everyday and never been driven in the rain or snow.

Overall Condition:

It is a beautiful car that has no rust and very minor sand scratches as all black cars do. I am selling the car due to buying a house and also owning a Grand National. I also have almost all of the original parts to go with the car and a car cover. The hypertech chip installed comes with a programmer if you wish to adjust the cars fuel economy/Performance with original, economy or performance settings. Some of the performance upgrades include:

New Parts added 6-1-09:

-New T57 Transmission from HighTech performance -Zoom Stage 2 adjustable clutch and Flywheel kit, and Clutch Master Cylinder. -The clutch that was in the car from the original owner was too rough on the transmission and the car would randomly pop out of 3rd gear. -All fixed now by certified mechanics.
Other Upgrades

-Eibach Pro Kit Springs $240 -Bilstein Shocks $380 -Hothkis Trainling Arms $220 -Hotchkis Panhard Bar $109 -Custom Sub-Frame Connectors $200

Brakes - Pro Slot Rotors $400 Hawk Brake Pads $250 Earl Brake Lines $130

Exhaust - Borla Cat Back $720 Mac Headers $400 Mac Y-Pipe $200 Rear End - Gm High Performance 3.73 Gears $1,174

Shifting/Clutch - Skip Shift Eliminator $30 Zoom Stage II w/ Flywheel $550

Plugs & Wires - MSD Spark Plug Wires $240 NGK Spark Plugs $60

- Air Intake BBK 80mm Throttle Body $ 410 K&N Air Filter $ 70 Carbon Fiber Lid $220 ECM - Hypertech Power Programmer III $330

Total Performance Upgrades $6,308

Vehicle located in Portland, ID. Ad ID# 31620

Luxury Features

AIR CONDITIONING, CRUISE CONTROL, LEATHER SHIFTER, LEATHER STEERING WHEEL, POWER DRIVER'S SEAT, POWER LOCK, POWER MIRRORS, POWER PASSENGER SEAT, POWER STEERING, POWER WINDOWS, TINTED WINDOWS, TACHOMETER, TILT STEERING WHEEL, NON SMOKER, GARAGED, MAINTAINED REGULARLY, SPOILER, ALLOY WHEELS

Safety Features

ABS BRAKES, DRIVER AIRBAG, FOG LIGHTS, KEYLESS ENTRY, PASSENGER AIRBAGS, REAR DEFOGGER, SECURITY SYSTEM

Audio/Video Features

AM/FM, CD PLAYER

Kyle Cook
Portland, IN 47371

765 760 2335

If you call him tell him Nixon's Auto Referred you.

Mike

moderator is a glorified word for an unappreciated prick..................

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the
former." --Albert Einstein

"There is no such thing as a good tax."

"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."

- Winston Churchill
Old 12-18-2009, 11:29 AM

Forgot to add the link to pics

http://www.onestopmotors.com/ad_deta...px?ad_id=31620

moderator is a glorified word for an unappreciated prick..................

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the
former." --Albert Einstein

"There is no such thing as a good tax."

"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."

- Winston Churchill
Old 12-18-2009, 08:55 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via MSN to lugnutt

Sooo,
moderators can post not mine ads... But, everyone else is banned??

"'Not Mine' ads.

Posting an ad for something that you have absolutely no connection to? These 'not mine' ads will be locked.

This is in fairness to the PY members posting ads for things they're selling for themselves, they will be given priority here. Don't let your feelings get hurt when you see the ad you posted get locked."
Old 12-20-2009, 03:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

You forgot to nail him for not adding a price
Old 12-21-2009, 05:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatmanmitch View Post
You forgot to nail him for not adding a price
WOW!
1968 442-gone but not forgotten
"Oh,you can think about it,.....but don't do it!"
Sheriff Bufford T.Justice