Old 08-19-2009, 07:28 PM
Suspended

Default Pontiac TH350/Console/Shifter/10-Bolt Posi 2.73:1 Ratio:

I have a 1975 Firebird Formula with only 60,000 original miles on the odometer. Recently, I began carefully removing the TH350/Console/Shifter & 10-Bolt Positraction Drum Brake 2.73:1 Differential in order to install a 4-speed gearbox and a 10-Bolt Positraction Disc Brake 3.23:1 Differential.

The TH350 looks like new inside with nothing visible in the pan and it doesn’t leak. The differential is not noisy and doesn’t leak. The console is black and in very good condition, but does not come with the padded lid. The TH350 comes with converter, flywheel, inspection cover, vacuum tubing, kickdown cable, filler tube, cooler lines, shifter, cable and brackets.

These are original, low-mileage parts that are being carefully removed and include all the applicable hardware. Feel free to email me for more information. I have included some general photos of the car, including the odometer. These parts are still in the car. I can take additional photos at your request.

This just hit Craigslist today, but preference will be given to PY'ers. $600.00/OBO takes everything...Robert