Industry Stuff new repro's, updates, other info.

Old 11-14-2007, 05:22 PM

Angry 1967 2 + 2 INTERIOR PARTS C'MON GUYS

I THINK THAT 67 2 + 2 IS JUST ABOUT THE ONLY GM CAR THAT IS NOT, REPRODUCED.
EVERY STINKIN UGLY CHEVY, BUICK OLDS AND EVEN SOME BASIC STRIPPED DOWN TEMPEST DESIGNS....WHATS UP.....

67 2+2 SEAT COVERS FRONT / REAR
67 2+2 DOOR PANELS
SAME AS 67 VENTURA SPORT OPTION.

Old 11-14-2007, 11:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Same with '66 Bonneville. That was the highest production year and you can't get squat for interior parts. You can get '66 2+2 all day long and they only made a handful of those. WTF??

Old 11-15-2007, 09:33 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I'll throw my comment in for 65 bench seat and rear seat covers.

Check out my sons blog, www.driftundertheradar.com

Old 11-15-2007, 12:49 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I'm in the same boat with my '67 2+2 - and I'm not holding out hope that someone will reproduce these based on production numbers (and subsequent demand). I have several years before I'll need mine - I'm holding out hope I'll be able to find a decent interior/donor for sale in that time. If not, I'm guessing I'll have to see if a good upholstery place can salvage what I have (lots of $$$ I'm sure).

Old 11-15-2007, 01:20 PM

Default 67 2+2

For you 67 2+2 guys. Being the owner of 3 of them I know what you mean ! I have done some research and through leads I have found these guys to be the only source.
http://www.smsautofabrics.com/. I was referred to them from a member who had interior done for a 67 2+2 conv. He was very pleased with the work. Supposedly they have the exact material and colors and can duplicate the door panels and covers to a T. I spoke to the owner there and he remembers the particular job he did for my contact. He still has the patterns for the seats in stock. He does require a door panel or 2 be sent to him for reference. 2 things, I found 1) It wasnt cheap, I think some where around $1500+ for everything. 2)You will receive the covers in pieces. You will then have to have them be sewn together by an upholstery shop of your choice. Hope this helps.

Any leads on sheet metal guys ?