Industry Stuff new repro's, updates, other info.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2017, 11:35 PM
PY VIP

Default Aluminum brake drums

Aluminum brake drums for the A,F, and G body are now available. If your favorite Pontiac vendor does not have them youcan contact kirbanperformance.com

This was a very difficult project to do. If that was not so trust me larger companies than my company would have pulled it off years ago. They are made by A1 Cardone...I supplied the idea and sample set they of course spent the $$$$ and had the contacts. Quality is excellent. Everyone fully understands the advantages of aluminum brake drums. Less weight, never rust disburses
heat better.

We go them in stock. Used ones is liking playing the lottery once you blast them you usually discover heat cracks in them or their is not enough surface on them to pass oyur state inspections.

We have offered them to all the various GM suppliers. National Parts does stock them. They even made them with the larger center hole so it fits the
12 bolt Chevy rear axles. in other words we have two different part numbers for these drums.

denniskirban@yahoo.com