Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Old 06-13-2018, 07:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Lost PM"s

Was wondering if anyone else had this happen yesterday, I couldn't log onto the forum for whatever reason, but I could go unto anything else on the internet, so I assume the forum was done for some reason.....

I got a pm from a member here, it shows up in my personal e mail as the pm message, but it doesn't come up in my pm mailbox.

Now I did get one email today in the receive box, but only have 2 others showed up, but they were from 2017...……...I had quite a few of them, so im not sure what happened.

Not that big of a deal but im trying to contact the other member...…..

Rich

Old 06-14-2018, 07:06 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Whatever happened, we lost some posts. Not sure if they had to restore to an earlier mark point or not but we definitely lost some data. Your PM is likely in that batch.

And go racin' in the street.

Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street - 1978
Old 06-14-2018, 04:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thanks for the info Boss.

Rich