Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 09-07-2021, 10:19 AM

Default BREWSTER - Class Act

I recently purchased a 428 from BREWSTER (Brian) that he had for sale here on PY. We made arrangements for Wednesday (9/1) morning for the exchange just south of the Wisconsin border near Chicago. Unfortunately, my truck broke down on the way at around 9:30pm Tuesday night (8/31) and I had to have it towed 36 miles to the hotel in Wisconsin where I had reservations for the night. Thankfully, I was able to fix the truck in the hotel parking lot the next morning. Not only did Brian bring the 428 to the hotel as I was wrapping up the repair (which was not our original exchange location), he was gracious enough to offer a ride back to the hotel if needed, when I returned the rental car. Brian helped make what could’ve been a horrible couple of days into a great experience. Brian is the man!!! Thanks PY

1955 Pontiac Chieftain - 2 Dr Wagon - Newest project
2008 Chevy Silverado 4X4 - Daily driver
Old 09-07-2021, 06:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hey Tony, pleasure was mine. You had a stressful trip and lucky it wasnt worse.
Glad we met and glad to know the engine has gone to a good home. Hope you still share some pictures..
Cheers and thanks again!
Brew

Old 09-08-2021, 06:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

It was great meeting you Tony and glad you made it home safe and sound. Appreciate the note and glad the motor found a good home. Dont forget to send those pictures once done.
Cheers and thanks again!

Old 09-09-2021, 09:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Fantastic, but not surprising. Brewster has a great reputation among the Pontiac faithful.