Old 04-28-2022, 10:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 1969 TSB binder Technical Service Bulletins

This is an original 1969 Pontiac Technical Service Bulletin Binder. It's the most complete one you're ever going to find. I've spent 30 years collecting these, buying multiple copies in the attempt to locate every single bulletin issued for the 1969 model year (over 150 campaign, informational and technical bulletins, around 200 pages worth of information). None of these binders are close to complete when you find them because they weren't issued as complete books. The bulletins were mailed out as they were issued throughout the year and relied on the manual filing by the dealership service departments that received each bulletin in the mail. They would have to manually place them into the binder in the appropriate section each time one was received. I've narrowed it down to only two bulletins missing for this 69 model year.

This is the last book I've got as a duplicate 69 in my collection. Most of bulletins in this book are originals and there's roughly 25 which are copies I've inserted to fill in missing gaps to make it as complete as the one I'm keeping. I've also inserted a copy of the endura field service repair bulletin booklet that I believe came out in the 68 model year but is helpful for the 69 as well. Also includes an original Ditzler color chip page from bulletin 69-i-5

$200 shipped to the lower 48, sorry, no paypal, check or money orders only.

I've also got duplicates of 66, 71 and 74 but they're not as complete and I still need to copy in pages from my keeper binders to get them filled in with some missing bulletins.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tsb1.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	589670   Click image for larger version

Name:	P0013143.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	589671   Click image for larger version

Name:	P0013139.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	589672   Click image for larger version

Name:	P0013140.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	589673   Click image for larger version

Name:	P0013141.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	589674  

Old 05-03-2022, 09:31 PM

I applaud your successful efforts to assemble a complete 1969 Pontiac Technical Service Bulletin Binder. I know from experience that collecting all of these documents is not an easy task.
I have done the same thing for the 1966 Pontiac Service information binder and was surprised at the number of different types of documents – News Flash, Service Management News Letters, Service Confidential Letters, Pontiac Motor Division letters to Zone Service and/or Parts Managers (“Dealer Letters”) and of course the Pontiac Craftsman Service News.

For 1966 at least Pontiac sent out a May 24, 1966 letter that listed all of service related documents that had been released to date (excluding the Dealer Letters) so it is possible to get a pretty good idea of what constitute a complete set. I have tried to collect all of the similar documents for 1965 but have fallen short. The 1967 Binder would also interest me to the extent that it includes documents related to the 1966 model year.

PM me if you would like to cross-check your 1966 binder documents.

Old 07-27-2022, 03:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

69 is sold. I'll start a new sale ad if/when I get around to rounding out those other books I still have duplicates of - too much going on at home right now to focus on these.

thanks.