Old 01-10-2020, 05:56 PM

Default WTB: OEM Rally IIs 15x7

Bottom line: looking for Pontiac OEM 15x7 Rally IIs, either (2) HW rims that need restoration or a set of 4 that are decently painted and ready to go for a driver car.

I got my Dad’s 1969 Grand Prix when he passed away, but before that he was working on getting a set of 15x7 wheels ready for it. He had a set of 5 wheels blasted and powder coated gray and I sent down new BFG tires to be mounted. After I get the car and parts, I see that he as 3 HW rims and 2 earlier 70s ones with the 14 inch center and not really a set. Oops.

So what I want is 2 ugly looking HWs that I will blast and power coat, or a matched set of 4 that are already restored (or decent originals) that I can just mount. Caps and trim rings would be a plus too. Would prefer local-ish pickup for the set of 4 so I can look them over and just hand over cash – Va, Md, Pa, NJ area.

Old 01-10-2020, 09:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Give me a call tomorrow. I'm in philly pa and I have both of what u want. I have 2 ugly 15's that need paint and have a really nice set of painted matched set with rings and caps. I also have a complete set of original 14x7 grand prix wheels.. 267-246-6903

Old 01-25-2020, 08:19 PM

I got a set. Drove up to Philly this morning in the monsoon and Don hooked me up. Had a nice cheesesteak at Joe's afterwards