Old 03-26-2022, 12:57 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Cost of Gardner system

I’ve read many glowing reports on this company’s concourse exhaust systems, but I can’t seem to find any posts about how much they cost. Are all their customers sworn to secrecy or something? I realize I could just call them and get a price quoted, but it’s just surprising I didnt find any info on line.

Old 03-26-2022, 01:51 PM

I called for a quote in 2019 for a 1967 GTO, automatic, stock system with resonators. It was $1200 plus $300 for shipping. Classic Exhaust was cheaper at $650 back then but they are not bent correctly, the pipes are cut for shipping, the mufflers are from AP Emissions technologies, the resonators are not the correct length or width, and the outlet turn down had the wrong angle.

Old 03-26-2022, 02:30 PM
Senior Chief

Cost will be dependent on vehicle and single/Dual obviously. I just priced one out with them (You have to call) for full 1969 F body set up for flanges to a Long Branch manifold. Flanges, hangers, transverse muffler, resonators stock config all aluminized. $1,500.00 with almost 6mo wait. Add current high shipping prices on top of that. Will probably go with a Waldron set as a few more options available for much less $ and both have great fitment reviews. If concours correct required, Gardner….

Old 03-28-2022, 08:54 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Bought mine ten years ago. I will say the complete system was perfect and service was second to none.

http://www.byjanmarie.com/firebird/69.html
69 Camaro 327 4sp. 4.10
http://www.byjanmarie.com/camaro/69camaro.html ( SOLD)
2002 Camaro LE/SLP-(sold)
1967 Nova SS-- 327, M20, 3.73, FRT Disc
The Following User Says Thank You to nashcar For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2022, 09:52 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I was very happy with my Waldron system. Perhaps not exactly Concours .. but very much OEM looking, perhaps some minor hanger or clamp differences from OEM. Come to think of it ... I think one of, if not the major differences is the Gardners have the exact correct resonators.

Old 03-29-2022, 05:14 AM
Senior Chief

Default Exhaust

I too have had good experiences with Waldron. I had to source the correct hangers for my system but the fit and bends were very impressive! My all-in cost for a ‘72 Trans Am was about 2/3 of Gardner’s price.

Their shop was close enough for me to pick up.

Gardner’s systems are excellent and they offer correct clamps, hangers, etc. Just expect to pay top dollar.

Old 03-29-2022, 09:32 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Cost ofGatdner system

Appreciate the. Info. This gives me a good idea of what ballpark cost will be. Also will look into Waldron system in more detail.

Old 03-30-2022, 04:37 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Buddy just got a system for his RA III formula. With the concourse clamps and new tips is was 1800 shipped I believe. Have had mine around 12 years, went on like the originals I put on at the dealership. The ONLY exhaust you make book ( flat rate) on , on your own car!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx3hN1kTvZo

Old 06-15-2022, 09:38 PM
Senior Chief

Default 72 Prix Exhaust

Just completed the installation of a Gardner dual exhaust and it was remarkably easy to install, and it's a wonderfully accurate system. I bought it for $1100 and did the install myself.

If you have a 69-72 GP, this is the system to get, IMO.