Old 12-16-2021, 11:32 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 67 GTO Convertible for sale

I’ve listed it on eBay after deciding that I just don’t have the time to do a restoration this big again. Maybe it’s an admission of my age? Nah, i still love the 67, but in the interest of family harmony I’ve decided to let her go. I’ve got an incredible deal on a package of very nice parts that I will let go to the winner of the auction for $8k. The parts include a professionally rebuilt 1967 YS motor (complete) including a 7027262 carb, a complete 67 Posi rear end, Cragar SS wheels and nice tires, a nice four speed shifter and console, an original front bumper rechromed by Tri-City, convertible top frame, etc. Unrestored 67 242 convertibles are becoming scarce now and I know that by letting this one go i will probably never get to create my dream car, but that’s life.

Here’s the link to the auction:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/32493708914...ondition=2%7C0

I would be willing to end the auction early for PY members at $30k, but, obviously if bidding on eBay is already there that doesn’t hold anymore. Please note that the auction is for the car only; the parts package is for sale to the winner for $8k plus shipping.

The car is located in Fredericksburg, Texas. If someone is able to come here and take everything home with them in a truck/trailer that is worth something to me to avoid the hassle of preparing all of these parts for shipping.

The auction ends Sunday.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	63F34C5C-4C4E-412C-9685-55A987395D3B.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	579725