Old 03-12-2022, 06:21 PM

Default SELLING RESTORED TRIPOWER

It is unusual that I have restored tripower units available with short lead times. However, this winter I was able to finish enough carbs to supply one 1965 unit, and one 1966 unit. I have an OEM NOS 1966 intake that I could use for a very special build. Purchased this at Norwalk several years ago.

I have been restoring Pontiac tripowers for over 25 years. These are fully restored, not just nice carbs with kits installed. If interested, call me and I will explain the difference. The carbs I have ready to go are colored with the correct factory Chromate dip. All rods and levers Zinc plated; all new correct airhorn screws, throttlebodies sealed with DAG. And more.

I can mod carbs for your application. I have built many units for larger displacement motors for Butler Engineering. All work guaranteed.

I have special boxes made and can ship from here in Illinois.

I prefer you call me if interested. Let me know your needs and we can discuss pricing.

I work with John at www.pontiactripower.com

Mike Wasson 309-360-6385

Old 04-06-2022, 03:53 PM

I still have a set of restored 66 tripower carbs available for quick shipment. Let me know if you are interested. I could mount them on one of my 66 intakes and supply a complete system.

I can also restore your carbs, if needed.

Feel free to contact me at 309.360.6385

Mike Wasson www.pontiactripower.com

Thanks