Old 05-30-2022, 12:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Light Blue Lombardy Material

I had to get some material from SMS as no one had the pre-fab seat covers when I re-did my 78 TA interior. This is the nice thick Lombardy still have 2 yards left over from the Upholstery shop.

It is 56" wide and 72" at the shortest length area. The short ends are extra for you.

Legendary and a couple other places were either on long backorder that had actual Lombardy material or they had a real thin version along with the hobnail stuff was on backorder as well.

$40 plus shipping. I get phenomenal rates at work so can probably ship for less than $15-20 to the lower 48.

Shipped from St Johns Florida 32259
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_3907.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	591774  

Old 06-22-2022, 09:25 PM

Hi I'm interested in the material, can you send a few more pictures to 419-349-1256? Anytime after 10 am is good. I'm in the Toledo Ohio area and I'm working on a 77 Sky Bird for a customer, some close ups would be great.
Thanks
Jon Limes