Old 06-30-2009, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360Rocket View Post
Then I would need a daily driver. Hell, anything is for sale these days R. I'm getting ready to do new wheels and tires for the Roush. Wheels just got back from the powdercoater yesterday. I won't highjack your thread with all that here.
Randy, Let me know what you have in mind send me a pm.

Old 06-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Senior Chief

Here's a quick preview!

Weather turned cold and rainy, so I haven't pulled it out of the garage yet for some good photos.
Since the pic, the ralley 2's have been put back on it.

Old 06-30-2009, 06:50 PM

Looks nice Chris please send me some more pics when the weather gets better and we can talk about the cars. I think there's more clouds & rain headed your way because thats what were having right now. What kinda of times were you running?

Old 06-30-2009, 09:56 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Roach View Post
Here's a quick preview!
Damn thats a sweet car.

Randy I still owe payments on the Roush, the T/A is free and clear. Gonna end up in a GTO again. Went to look at a 70 I found on Ebay this past weekend but I could see where they replaced the rear 1/4's thru the paint. Nicely restored car otherwise.

Old 07-01-2009, 07:56 AM
Senior Chief

Hi, maybe my brwoser has problems but i can´t open the pictures on your website. So please send me some..

Old 07-01-2009, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taalltheway View Post
Hi, maybe my brwoser has problems but i canīt open the pictures on your website. So please send me some..
Thomas, I will send you some pictures tonite when i get home from work.

Old 07-01-2009, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Damn thats a sweet car.

Randy I still owe payments on the Roush, the T/A is free and clear. Gonna end up in a GTO again. Went to look at a 70 I found on Ebay this past weekend but I could see where they replaced the rear 1/4's thru the paint. Nicely restored car otherwise.
Randy, Pay the Roush off i'm not a Ford guy but i like that car

Old 07-01-2009, 10:06 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANDY PECK View Post
Looks nice Chris please send me some more pics when the weather gets better and we can talk about the cars. I think there's more clouds & rain headed your way because thats what were having right now. What kinda of times were you running?
You were right, what a lousy couple days and I'm on vacation too!

The best time I turned was a 12.43 @ 112. It'll run 12.50's all day and cruise the woodward dream cruise without a hicup!

I'll get thos pics sent your way as soon as I get home from vaca.

Any chance you can send me some good detail photos of your 70?

My email is crochowiak@gmail.com

Thanks,
Chris

Old 07-01-2009, 10:47 PM

Quote:

The best time I turned was a 12.43 @ 112. It'll run 12.50's all day and cruise the woodward dream cruise without a hicup!

Thanks,
Chris
Chris, Pictures are on the way.

Old 07-02-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHarper View Post
Sharp looking car Randy.

I saw the car had some custom wheels in the first pictures. American Racing maybe? Do you know what model name?

Are those wheels for sale since RIIs back on?

Best of luck with the car sale.
Jeff
\

Jeff, Send me a pm if your still interested in the tires and wheels and we can talk $$. I'm on vacation the rest of the week but will be have my cell on 612-619-2252

Thanks
Randy

Old 07-02-2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taalltheway View Post
Hi, maybe my brwoser has problems but i canīt open the pictures on your website. So please send me some..
Thomas, Pictures are on the way feel free to give me a call 612-619-2252 CST or send me a pm and we can pick a time to talk about the car. Let me know when you recieve the emails 7 emails.

Thanks
Randy

Old 07-02-2009, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Damn thats a sweet car.

Randy, Let me know if you need to see anymore pictures of the car this is a very High Quaility done car rated a #2 buy the appraiser send me your email address and i will send you a copy of the pre buy inspection report. How many miles do you have on the Roush? What hp is it? Like i said i'm not a FORD guy but i really like that car Ford & Roush did a very nice job with the design of the car. I can help you sell the TA so you can pay the Roush off and put you in my 70 JUDGE I saw the burn out on your website so i can see why your due for some new tires. Give me a call lets chat 612-619-2252 i'm on vacation the rest of the week.

Big R

Old 07-02-2009, 08:26 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

burnout? what burnout?, I know not what you speak of......

500 RWHP 527 RWTQ. and another 100 shot in reserve in the trunk. Jack has signed the car in three places. Roush trunk toolkit, Roush air compressor. I have the original window sticker, dyno sheets, and I should be in possession of all the original parts that have come off the car. Car is a 1 of 5 Roush terminator in 2004, only 11 Roush terminators ever built. This is the only silver coupe. In dash DVD player with iPOD interface. New clutch and brakes in last month, new tires and Roush wheels this month. Love driving it so much I have 67K miles on it. I've had it to the track with some of the guys here, 66Bonne, JoeyD, and David Holmberg to name a few. She will run 11's all day without nitrous. Just a blast to drive sir.

Now Randy, were you the appraiser that gave it a #2? ha ha. I'm heading for vacation myself tomorrow. Blue Ridge Parkway here I come......

Old 07-03-2009, 11:10 AM

Damn.....Thought this car was sold. Too bad I bought another.

Good luck with the sale Randy!

Bob

Old 07-06-2009, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgs455 View Post
Damn.....Thought this car was sold. Too bad I bought another.

Good luck with the sale Randy!

Bob
Thanks Bob
Its still not too late to buy it i will take Buicks in on trade to. How does the new owner like my old vette? You new vert looks awesome The one here i was telling you about comes with a whole garage and attic full of NOS parts still in the original boxes. Let me know if you know anyone that might be interested. Or you can give me a call and we can discuss it.

Randy

Old 07-06-2009, 08:35 PM

Quote:

Thanks,
Chris
Chris, It was good talking with you earlier today i'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the car. I forgot to ask you about the motor build that's in the car now can you pm with that. I will be in touch with you after i view the pictures.

Thanks
Randy

Old 07-10-2009, 11:47 PM

Hey Randy....Believe it or not, I passed on the Buick and bought a 70 442 instead because I thought your GTO sold. I'll send you pictures if you're interested. Regarding the Vette, it's in good hands with a collector. Needless to say, he was impressed with how nice it is.

Old 07-11-2009, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgs455 View Post
Hey Randy....Believe it or not, I passed on the Buick and bought a 70 442 instead because I thought your GTO sold. I'll send you pictures if you're interested. Regarding the Vette, it's in good hands with a collector. Needless to say, he was impressed with how nice it is.
Hey Bob I take 70 442's in on trades to I have a couple of things in the wirks with the GTO right now believe it or not i'm even looking at trading the GTO in on a ZO6 Vette or a Roush & Saleen Mustang and also looking at real Judge here on the board. I would like to see some pictures of the 442 i always like those cars. I'm glad the corvette collector likes the car it was really a nice car. I will keep you posted on what happens to the JUDGE.

Old 07-11-2009, 11:35 AM

Quote:

Thanks,
Chris

Chris, I got the pictures and i will be in touch with you shortly (couple days). My wifes grandma just passed away on wednesday and the funeral is today.

Thanks
Randy

Old 07-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Mr. Peck, First of all, condolences to you and your wife for your loss. You are both in my families prayers.

I still have the stock wheels, but I went with a different look by powdercoating an extra set of Roush wheels I had laying around.