Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2014, 11:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Parting..couple 66s..a 66 Starchief..66 4 spd GP

US address..Paypal only...all price are + shipping..i dont mind shipping big stuff

66 4 door star chief...389 auto...motor junk..Black interior...both bumpers junk

66 GP 4 spd..no motor no trans...no grills...no tail panel..no flasher

Prices start at $10 and go from there...I have no problem shipping anything..its just expensive..so if you want large by big stuff...consider what it costs to ship..no offense..but i waste enough time getting quotes and people back out...its probably more profitable for me to take what i want and crush these..but i just cant...

METAL SECTIONS AND CUTS ARE MY SPECIALTY....ive got it down to a science..shipping and all...so...need some structure..i can handle it...a frame horn or cross member..no problem...area around the windshield..piece of cake..

ask..because usually when im done with dismantling a car..its a few chunks of metal and a pile of dust and rust on the floor is all thats left...

ON THIS STUFF>>USE THE PM option...dont clutter the ad up..with PMs i can keep track of it better...PHONE calls are good for me..i will pm my number

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."