SOLD Pontiacs The cars in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for referance.

Old 04-23-2016, 07:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 67 GTO Convert Project Car #'s Matching, Lemans Body available also.

I'm posting this for a friend, he's losing storage so these have to go. He also has the 68 Lemans 350 HO convert for sale, if you buy them all he'll give you a smokin' deal.

First off this is a BIG project car, some may even consider it a parts car. If you can handle either one then read on.

This is a Tyrol Blue Black bucket seat car, 400 w/a TH 400 trans, #'s matching car. The car was under restoration, taken apart & then the owner went thru a divorce/lost interest in it. He was a former club member so my friend bought it to help him out.
The body is rusted out about as bad as one would expect, parts were taken off to help restore other cars & then it was put into storage. The driveline is all there, VIN & data plate are on the car and a clear NC title is in hand. No pics at this time but at this price I expect it to sell pretty quickly. If you think you want this car better not hesitate. Sold as is for $3800.00

Also available is a 1967 Lemans convertible that is under restoration and would be a perfect donor body to restore the GTO with. The body has been acid dipped and is currently in bare metal and on a rotisserie. Minor floor rust repair is needed. The chassis has already been painted/restored and is ready for the body to go back on. Clear NC title in hand. The price for the Lemans convert is $3500. If you buy both cars the bundle price is $6500. Between both of these cars you can build a sweet GTO. The GTO is in storage in Raleigh and the Lemans is in a shop in Sanford, NC. He's already losing $$$ on these, I know he paid over $1000.00 just to have the Lemans body dipped.

pm me with any questions, he wants these gone now so don't think about it for a month because they will be gone. No pics just yet but at this price they shouldn't make a difference anyway.

Old 04-25-2016, 02:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

For pics of the '67 GTO convertible go to the cl ad: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/5553690245.html

If there's no serious buyers by Friday it goes on ebay.

The '67 Lemans convert is no longer available.

Old 04-25-2016, 08:53 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Thumbs up 67 GTO vert

I sent you an email
Ron

Semper Fi
Old 04-27-2016, 08:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

On ebay now:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/272226298187...8187&viewitem=

Old 04-28-2016, 02:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior