Old 10-07-2001, 09:18 PM

My car does not currently have a top on it, but is being restored back to original. The code on my '69 GTO Data Plate is "f" in the upper color space. All codes I have seen in the books are numbers. Does anyone know what "F" is and where I could get a replacement.

I need horns. PN 9000239 & 9000236. Anyone with these in working order please contact me/reply.

My reverse lights do not function. The car is a 4 spd. The activator switch for these lights rests on top of the steering column under the dash. It is activated when the mech. link. spins the column collar. These switches are not reproduced yet. I have no power at the light when the trans is in rev. I have not replaced the wiring or checked for conductivity. Because the tail/brakelights work I am assuming the rear harness has not been damaged?

Thanks.

Colby Child
mudrat@erols.com

Old 10-07-2001, 09:18 PM

My car does not currently have a top on it, but is being restored back to original. The code on my '69 GTO Data Plate is "f" in the upper color space. All codes I have seen in the books are numbers. Does anyone know what "F" is and where I could get a replacement.

I need horns. PN 9000239 & 9000236. Anyone with these in working order please contact me/reply.

My reverse lights do not function. The car is a 4 spd. The activator switch for these lights rests on top of the steering column under the dash. It is activated when the mech. link. spins the column collar. These switches are not reproduced yet. I have no power at the light when the trans is in rev. I have not replaced the wiring or checked for conductivity. Because the tail/brakelights work I am assuming the rear harness has not been damaged?

Thanks.

Colby Child
mudrat@erols.com