Old 03-12-2021, 10:21 AM

Default Evap canister question

The evap caister and hoses where missing from my car when I bought it and I would like to replace them. Is anyone reproducing the hard line or evap hoses? Thanks Todd

Old 03-12-2021, 12:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The hard "restricted" line under the core support is Not reproduced. You can make one and put a dot of solder on the end and drill a tiny hole.

Old 03-12-2021, 12:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Evap lines

When I purchased my old 71 Trans Am, all the hard evap lines were missing. I purchased the metal lines at the tank from Inline Tube, and they fit well. Here is a link to my thread showing the lines, (post 106):

http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...=788660&page=6

As for the metal line under the radiator support, I thought that line was also reproduced, but maybe it's not. A friend bought one somewhere, but it did not include the restrictor the Bruce is referring to. If you need an original line, I'm pretty sure I have an extra which I would be willing to sell.

Old 03-17-2021, 09:50 AM

Default EVAP METAL LINE

Eagle sent you a PM.