Ames Customer Satisfaction Forum Post a 'current' compliment, suggestion or issue with regard to an Ames service or product.

Old 09-10-2021, 04:38 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Ames Website

I'm not sure if the forum is the proper location for this comment but...

Jeez the Ames website is sorely in need of an update. So many things I'd love to purchase at Ames but the ordering process often feels so onerous.

If you could make one change .... set it up so people can login to an account. With the current shipping prices it's better to purchase more than one item at a time. So I come up from the shop with another part I want to order ... look it up on Ames ... no way to save it to a permanent cart.

Would be very nice to have an account, and permanent cart so I could build my list of parts over time and order them all at once, easier me, easier for you.

Thanks