Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Old 03-29-2022, 01:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Anyone needing parts may get Nascar fans to transport to save shipping freight

April 24,2022 is the race at Talladega.

Just a idea that may work for transport or pickup of parts.

If coming to the race, you can pick up parts also or transport parts to help others.

thepontiacman@yahoo.com

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

USPS Money Orders or Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart money gram wire transfer -preferred payments.

If Payment doesn't show up in 3-4 days, I move on to the next person that wants it.

Serious Inquiries Only - Shipping Isn't Free.
Old 03-29-2022, 04:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thumbs up Great Idea

That is a great idea

Jim

Old 04-21-2022, 12:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Nascar race at Talladega this weekend

USPS Money Orders or Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart money gram wire transfer -preferred payments.

If Payment doesn't show up in 3-4 days, I move on to the next person that wants it.

Old 04-22-2022, 09:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I know a guy that is down here for the race from Indiana, in case someone up there needs parts.

thepontiacman@yahoo.com

Old 05-23-2022, 10:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The is also a fall race at Talladega, if anyone needs parts

Old 09-02-2022, 06:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Nascar Race at Talladega in October

Parts transport opportunity. If you know Nascar Fan that could pick your parts up here.

thepontiacman@yahoo.com

Old 09-25-2022, 08:40 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Race at Talladega in October

Opportunity to get race fan to transport parts you need or come to race and pick up your parts.

Old 09-27-2022, 01:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The October Race is this weekend at Talladega

Old 03-14-2023, 09:06 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Spring race coming up soon in Talladega.

Old 04-17-2023, 08:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Talladega Race this weekend.

May be way to get things picked up or if coming to race, let me know if you want to look at parts.

thepontiacman@yahoo.com

Old 09-03-2023, 10:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

October race coming up.

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk

Old 09-28-2023, 08:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

October race this weekend!

Anyone needing parts picked up. Arrange quickly.