Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2022, 06:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm actually shocked to hear you guys talking about a car's value being linked to its original interior. We live in different worlds for sure. My 69 Firebird 350HO 4-speed posi convertible (Palladium silver with black interior) doesn't have its original engine or 4-speed trans. I have a rebuilt NOM 350HO correct WN block with #48 heads down to the correct carb and a 69 M20 and a rebuilt M21 for it... but the numbers don't match the car. My plan was to put RA long branch mainfolds and a 3" Flowmaster exhaust (have all of it) and just drive it. I also have the original interior that has 55K miles on it and stored inside the whole time. There is a rip in the driver's seat, but it's perfect other than that. I have another set of 69 seats (W/headrests) and another convertible back seat completely redone in black. I love red interiors and my plan was to take my extra seats and have them redone in red. I would keep the entire interior... door panels and everything put away. Now you're making me rethink my plan. A 69 Palladium 4-speed 350HO with the original interior sounds better now... change of plans. I didn't know it was important to anyone?

Here's a 70 GTO convertible in Oklahoma at $12.8K with a reserve. Sounds like the guy rebuilt the entire NM engine and did all the stuff you have to do to drive it around town. The car was originally white and the interior looks original.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/13425451605...Bk9SR_j4vuLwYA