SOLD Pontiacs The cars in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for referance.

Old 05-04-2022, 12:32 AM

Default 1970 T/A 4 Speed, White/Blue Original Drivetrain Ownership History

$35,000.00

PHS documented. Click on link below for pics and PHS docs.

I studied the market and prominence of this particular car before I purchased. This car is rusty, but never modified. The dash has never been cut, nothing has ever been modified, and this is the candidate most suitable for restoration. Has all the high dollar components. The carb alone is worth $4500.00 and some are selling for $6500.00 unrestored.

I bought this car two years ago to restore, but several recent health issues have forced me to sell my two last cars. I served 30 years / four wars on active duty USMC; my mobility has vanished. Many know me on this site as a man of my word; the most important trait of all.

Ownership history. Bought new at Eymann Implement Company, Forest City, IA. I spoke to the company owner's son, who remembered these cars on their showroom floor. The company primarily sold farm equipment, but had a very small dealership too because the Dad loved Pontiacs. And I have a list of owners and am searching for the original owner.

Engine has been restored. The carburetor, distributor, and starter are date code correct for the build of the car, but are not the original components. Yes, the carb is the 7040273 for a 4 speed RA III/IV application. The remainder of the car retains all the born with factory components. Engine, transmission, drive shaft, differential, original hood scoop and vacuum assembly. Has three JW date coded wheels, one HW wheel, no spare wheel.

Iowa car. Very rusty. Will need floor, trunk, quarters, fenders, interior. The dash has never been molested; the entire car has never been modified.

There is one other 70 T/A like this car advertised for $40,000.00. Does not have original correct carb, etc.

Link below to pics showing part numbers, date codes, PHS docs, etc. New owner receives my notarized letter stating this car is what I say it is. Guaranteed.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0a24...tfCEekgKHn_Taw

Last edited by Judges4u; 05-04-2022 at 12:39 AM.
Old 05-04-2022, 07:02 AM

Located in MD

Old 05-04-2022, 09:27 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Where in Maryland? Need more pictures of exterior of car? May I send someone to look at it for me? In short, Interested.

Could you send more pictures to my PM link?

Old 05-04-2022, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Goat 67 View Post
Where in Maryland? Need more pictures of exterior of car? May I send someone to look at it for me? In short, Interested.

Could you send more pictures to my PM link?
Sent you a PM Old Goats..."never die."

Old 05-04-2022, 04:11 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I assume it is a M20 4 speed? 3.55 rear?

Good luck with sale.

Spotts Built 484" IA2, Highports, EFI Northwind
Terminator X sequential EFI fabrication and suspension by
https://www.funkhouserracecars.com/
Old 05-12-2022, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R 70 Judge View Post
I assume it is a M20 4 speed? 3.55 rear?

Good luck with sale.
Thanks James. Yes, original drive train. The best kind of candidate for resto; the car was never molested by owners, but the rust is extensive.

Old 06-08-2022, 05:11 AM

Reduced to $29,000.00. Does not include the carb. All other information remains the same. Thank you.

Old 07-19-2022, 02:08 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Did this car sell? Link doesn’t work.

Don

Old 09-11-2022, 01:52 AM

Sorry I missed your message Don. Yes, she is gone to a lucky guy in NY.