Old 09-28-2022, 12:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Original 1967 GTO front fenders needed...any condition and any model for parts

If anyone has an original 1967 GTO/Tempest/Lemans fender that seems to be beyond repair (and they are willing to cut it up), I will buy it for parts. Need the lower heel portion (cut from a few inches above the body line). Even if rusted through. No problem as long as the body line is intact for measuring purposes.

A real GTO fender can be cut up and used as a template in drilling holes for the moldings and I will pay extra for those.

Also need the lip/hoop area where the inner fender attaches to the outer wheel well of the fender. To be clear, this is the outer rim that attaches with 4 screws. The inner fender has 4 square holes where a plastic insert pushes into them to allow those screws to go through the round holes on the lip of the fender into the inner fender/wheelhouse.

I will consider anything you may have! Thanks.

Old 09-28-2022, 12:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

For what you are wanting as patch panels, '66 fenders would work as well as donors. For that matter, even for a very high end restoration, a really straight clean pair of '66 fenders could be converted into '67's.

Old 09-28-2022, 11:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'ol Pinion head View Post
For what you are wanting as patch panels, '66 fenders would work as well as donors. For that matter, even for a very high end restoration, a really straight clean pair of '66 fenders could be converted into '67's.
Thank you for the heads up on the 66's. I will definitely consider all donors. If anyone has a really nice '66 or '67 fender, I will buy it whole.

Old 10-04-2022, 10:20 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Still needed. Any klunkers lying around taking up space?

Old 10-09-2022, 11:32 AM

Default gto fenders

I have more than one set of these

Thanks Jerry

Old 10-09-2022, 02:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1967GTOSportCoupe View Post
I have more than one set of these

Thanks Jerry
Hi Jerry. Are you willing to cut any of them up for patch panels? Especially need a passenger fender right away to repair some damage. Thanks for responding.

Robert
6d7gto@gmail.com

Old 10-11-2022, 09:35 AM

I have a set of original 67 GTO front fenders. Willing to slice them up. They have all the holes your looking for. Send me a PM. Rick