Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2014, 11:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Parting..couple 66s..a 66 Starchief..66 4 spd GP

US address..Paypal only...all price are + shipping..i dont mind shipping big stuff

66 4 door star chief...389 auto...motor junk..Black interior...both bumpers junk

66 GP 4 spd..no motor no trans...no grills...no tail panel..no flasher

Prices start at $10 and go from there...I have no problem shipping anything..its just expensive..so if you want large by big stuff...consider what it costs to ship..no offense..but i waste enough time getting quotes and people back out...its probably more profitable for me to take what i want and crush these..but i just cant...

METAL SECTIONS AND CUTS ARE MY SPECIALTY....ive got it down to a science..shipping and all...so...need some structure..i can handle it...a frame horn or cross member..no problem...area around the windshield..piece of cake..

ask..because usually when im done with dismantling a car..its a few chunks of metal and a pile of dust and rust on the floor is all thats left...

ON THIS STUFF>>USE THE PM option...dont clutter the ad up..with PMs i can keep track of it better...PHONE calls are good for me..i will pm my number

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

Old 06-14-2014, 07:30 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Post 66 parts

pm sent

Semper Fi
Old 06-14-2014, 10:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm interested in the following:
1. the GP lower fender area behind the wheel where there is typical rust on each side if they are not rusted under the moldings. Pics to verify please.

2. the GP trunk if not rusted

3. the GP fuel tank if not rusted and/or dented

4. the GP bumpers if good condition

5. the GP windshield if not cracked

6. Always interested in factory 4spd pedals

7. Dash Tach and rally gauge speedo if you have either

Pics would be appreciated. And obviously prices too!

Phil

1970 GTO Convertible 455 Ram Air M-21, Atoll/Blue/Black, Hood Tach, 3:31 12-Bolt Posi, A/C, Console

1966 Grand Prix 421 Tripower 4spd, Marina Turquoise/Turquoise, a/c, console, posi, reverb. pa, pb, ps, remote mirror, mats

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic, 6spd Hemi, Detonator Yellow, black stripe, black leather
Old 06-14-2014, 11:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Ooops ... if either car is a/c then the radiator shroud if not cracked would be great and if by chance you would have the crank balancer and pulley system for the a/c car that would be great too.

Phil

1970 GTO Convertible 455 Ram Air M-21, Atoll/Blue/Black, Hood Tach, 3:31 12-Bolt Posi, A/C, Console

1966 Grand Prix 421 Tripower 4spd, Marina Turquoise/Turquoise, a/c, console, posi, reverb. pa, pb, ps, remote mirror, mats

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic, 6spd Hemi, Detonator Yellow, black stripe, black leather
Old 06-14-2014, 11:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

1. the GP lower fender area behind the wheel where there is typical rust on each side if they are not rusted under the moldings. Pics to verify please.>>>>>

I have to pull the moldings..but i would never cut a rust free fender for a patch....im not saying they are rust free,, but if they are..and i doubt it..i would only sell the whole fender..not even close to pulling the clip off yet..prob in a week or two..i have a lot going on for the next couple weeks..

2. the GP trunk if not rusted>>>>

its been cut open to get in the trunk the hole is about 18 inches

3. the GP fuel tank if not rusted and/or dented>>>>>

its beat to death

4. the GP bumpers if good condition>>>>>>

what are you calling good condition? they need plated, but are straight..extremely straight

5. the GP windshield if not cracked>>>

i cant ship a wind shield i wouldnt even try..

6. Always interested in factory 4spd pedals>>>>>

$350 for the pedals..the push rod and the z-bar..i dont want to break the set up..its manual drums

7. Dash Tach and rally gauge speedo if you have either>>>>

no tach or gauges

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

Old 06-14-2014, 11:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70ra455 View Post
Ooops ... if either car is a/c then the radiator shroud if not cracked would be great and if by chance you would have the crank balancer and pulley system for the a/c car that would be great too.

Phil
The 4 door is A/C..but all the pullies and brackets balancer etc was spoken for, before i even got it home to a local buddy restoring a 66 GTO vert

the fan shroud is busted

The Goat whisperer

Old 06-14-2014, 11:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

How much for the bumpers? If the windshield isn't cracked ... how much?

And how much for the fenders?

I may be able to come down there ... 1600 miles round trip ...

Old 06-14-2014, 11:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

i have to look at the windshield..with age they seperate between the laminates and crack when you try to pull..i dont even know if its good..

let me get them off the car..if as nice as i believe they are about $225 a side

$100 each for the bumpers..

1600 miles? wow..i can ship the bumpers and fenders as cheap or cheaper than you can drive i'm sure...i have no issue building a crate and we can shop it around on freight quote to get you a good deal.. 22 hrs..why give up a day or two....unless you just love road trips...

let me see how it goes...i may pull the moldings off tomorrow..if i have a few hrs i will try

The Goat whisperer

Old 06-15-2014, 12:38 AM
Ultimate Warrior

ok let me know ... thanks

Old 06-18-2014, 03:33 PM

Do you still have the rear end out of the 4sp car? Do you know the ratio? Price if you have it.

Thanks!

Old 06-18-2014, 05:52 PM
Ultimate Warrior

3.23 open

The Goat whisperer

Old 06-20-2014, 12:31 PM

Would you be willing to pull the ring and pinion and ship it?

Old 06-21-2014, 07:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

yes, id sell the R&P, but im no where ready to pull them out..

someone else is in line ahead of you..

$150 plus shipping

The Goat whisperer

Old 06-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Im so busy with work right now i dont have time to deal with these cars..im sorry but work comes first//i will relist the cars in the fall..for right now i'm on the road so much i cant keep up..usually summer is slow for me, but not this year..so for now....

Im not taking orders or dealing with the car..sorry..just cant do justice to potential buyers if i cant even get time to work on taking them apart..

Cars and parts are no longer available

The Goat whisperer

Closed Thread