Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Old 12-30-2009, 09:26 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Thanks for fighting a bad ticket. It may just save others some time or money

Old 12-30-2009, 09:51 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txbobcat View Post
Thanks for fighting a bad ticket. It may just save others some time or money
That was another thought of mine too. On the way into track on Friday evening for the week end event I noted a cop had a rig puilled over....same general area that I was pulled. There is a lot of "out of state" racers that race at Beaver Springs...

Only problem is the travel back to court to fight it !!.. Maybe at least this officer will not even write the tickets now....unless they are deserved..

BTW: I did get my trailer inspected the next week as I told the Officer I would. That was my over site but a warning is all I would have needed.

ECM member.
2008 Outlaw Pontiac Drag Series Champion
MANDRA
Do it now fool! Life is short.

69 Grand Prix/3163lbs / IAII 535 w/ Tiger heads by Gaydosh....9.35@ 144 so far.. through mufflers. 1.26 60'.
Going back to track with pump gas engine....
My 60 Ventura retired to street/strip duty..
Old 12-31-2009, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 428 78T/A View Post
Welcome to PA. They indeed (cops) LOVE to see out of state plates. They know your not going to come all the way back here to fight it. You are not considered a person, you are considered a piggy bank.
I agree, you were an easy mark. The tickets are ways to justify/pay the cops salary and help fund the budget crisis. Being from out of state is the bonus, no PA voters were injured in this out of state tax collection.

The worst was driving the 8 hours at 55 MPH through PA. There was always only one cop on the entire route, but you never knew where he was hiding!