Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Old 03-20-2010, 04:48 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Greetings, I'd like to say something here that may help. I won't get into why, or try to give the reasoning behind it. However, anyone who has this problem, or just bad indigestion would eliminate any and all onions from their diet for two weeks. Many people will find the problem is solved. And yeah, I know onions do not have acid in them. But, they do have other things which can cause this. Antacid's, are a means for temporary relief, for the occasional problem. Not, to treat AR. So, if you have the ability to delete onions n any manner for two weeks. See what it does, and post back here. Good luck and my best to all. Mike

Old 03-28-2010, 05:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I hate onions and never ever eat them but I still have AR just for the record

selling turbos and turbo related parts since 2005!
Old 03-28-2010, 08:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I have had this for 47 years or so. A hietal hernia as large as a grape fruit was probably a lot of the cause. Heavy mexican food another. I probably have used all the drugs listed on this forum.I have had the hose up and hose down 3 times each. About 3 years ago the doctor changed me to prevacid and gave me a bunch of chewable samples. The samples work very quick and the pills did wonders. An amazing difference real quick. Now 3 years later I might take a prevacid every two or 3 weeks. I occasionally use the chewable type 1 or 2 times a week. When I take the pill itself is after a Mexican feast with plenty or real hot sauce. I eat what I want and then go home and take a pill before I even need it. I cant do italian food very well the tomatoes still hurt but can pile on the Mexican stuf fall I want.
I highly recommend prevacid but drugs affect different people differently. Ask your doctor for some free samples. My prescription does include the free samples.
One more note shortly before I got the prevacid I had a colononscopy and had some pullips removed. That also helped a bunch so you might schedule one of those also.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:04 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

NEXIUM !!!!!