Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-man View Post
somebody besides me is bored today. lol

Old 03-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Yes and Yes!!!

Old 03-08-2014, 06:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

It didn't take much to figure it out. You should see some of his other do the right thing posts which I added a little sarcasm to that this morning only he would figure out but now everyone will understand.

Old 03-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

You can't hid from PY'ers
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SHERLOCK-HOLMES_2671973b.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	355995  

TOM
Old 03-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

That's great, lol. It would be funny if the starter was at my PO Box today, lol. I doubt that and if it was shame on him for ducking me for two weeks.

Old 03-08-2014, 08:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

That's not right. Sounds suspiciously like the MO that 69GTOraz used on me last year to beat me out of $120 for a convertible top motor. I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a loooong time got f'ed anyway. I think his account was banned but could be him as a new member. I have his address (had mailed him money order) and 1 day when I am up his way in CT I plan a surprise visit

Old 03-08-2014, 08:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

This guy is down in FLA not up here!

Old 03-08-2014, 09:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Would love to be a fly on the wall for a surprise visit, the stuttering, the hey Ive been meaning to call you, I lost my computer, all the BS pouring out. Some guys are just lowlife losers. The guy who bought my flywheel told me about how he drove 1-1/2 hrs to meet a guy halfway to sell his tranny and bell housing. The guy agreed to a meeting place and never answered his phone again. That's a real piece of s***.

Old 03-08-2014, 11:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSBACK View Post
I don't usually buy from new people on the board. Before I post that I want the part, I always look at their history here on PY. If I don't recognize them or they just joined to sell parts, I usually pass.

Old 03-09-2014, 12:02 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Blue 66 View Post
I don't usually buy from new people on the board. Before I post that I want the part, I always look at their history here on PY. If I don't recognize them or they just joined to sell parts, I usually pass.
I've bought many things from the good folks (newbies too) here on this board and I am a very trusting person (probably to a fault). What really made me mad about the experience I mentioned about getting screwed over was, for a while, I became uncharacteristically untrusting. Not too long after that I paid for a posi unit from fellow PY'er Hottrod and he had a family emergency that prevented him from getting it boxed and sent. Because of my unhealed "scam scar" I ended up sending a few PM's to him with some choice words after a week or so went by and I hadn't heard from him. I apologized to him but it was something I wish I could have taken back. I felt like a jackass.
Today I am back to being a trusting person but I just take more precautions to protect myself better. I haven't given up on the human race just yet lol..

Old 03-09-2014, 02:04 AM
Ultimate Warrior

WAMjr10950 is the guy that took my money and has not come through and had not responded to my last 6 messages. Do not buy from him, he will take your money and run.

Old 03-09-2014, 06:45 AM
Ultimate Warrior

His PM box is full.
Post his phone number.

Old 03-09-2014, 07:24 AM
Ultimate Warrior

guess you should have done a background check;

01-29-2014, 07:39 PM
Junior Member Join Date: May 2013

Default BIG MISUNDERSTANDING!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLD UP DATAWAY!!! I in NO WAY intended to insult you my friend! I said, set MYSELF up for failure. I didn't say, be a failure and tend bar! DIDN'T really want to put my life story out there but I am a multi state convicted felon. I have been in plenty of jails, and spent 4 years in prison. All related to, partying, and the desire to get rich quick! Now I am 36 and have finally grown up...LOL! I apologize if you felt like I insulted you with my comment. I owned a Tanning Salon for 5 years and would love nothing more than to bartend or work in that industry. The majority of my clientele were dancers, shot girls, bartenders and of course patrons! That is my "crowd" and all of my best friends. I was born and raised just north of NYC. I moved to Florida 5 yrs ago after my release. You ironically are living my EXACT LIFELONG DREAM!!! LOL! Congrats on your success! Now that I have the mentality I do, it would be a different story. I was 20 yrs old making too much money and living on my own. It's no excuse but I lived and I definitely learned! Anyway...

Old 03-09-2014, 07:27 AM
Ultimate Warrior

from another post:

I have all the paperwork to get my rights restored through the department of clemency. I am counting the days to COMPLETELY put my past behind me. I know if you are on parole or probation you can't go into any establishment that solely serves alcohol. If you were busted by the Fed's under the Rico, or Conspiracy statute involving organized crime then you are not allowed to even associate with other felons but that gets complicated. The Gov. needs to prove you were involved with or a member of an organized criminal enterprise. I really don't know anything about that stuff...

Old 03-09-2014, 08:56 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Nice guy..........

Old 03-09-2014, 09:29 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSBACK View Post
This guy is down in FLA not up here!
What town in FL?

Liars & thieves, my two biggest pet peeves

1930 Ford Model A Coupe .. (original)
1994 Buick .."TowMaster" ...woody wagon
Old 03-09-2014, 09:42 AM
Ultimate Warrior

It's amazing how these guys love to tell their story, like they are a war hero or something. Just do the right thing with your life because when you paint this picture of how your a changed man and then publicly screw someone, you prove what you really are!!

Old 03-09-2014, 09:45 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I don't know what town he is in.

Old 03-09-2014, 09:45 AM
Senior Chief

Post all info on him phone number address, email address, banking info anything you have.

Gregg

Old 03-09-2014, 10:05 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm like Paul, long time member and I'll do business with you. No track record? Not going to risk it. I'm in the jewelry business and have sold THOUSANDS of dollars worth to the folks on here and never had an issue doing that or buying parts following that rule. I've found the people that frequent this forum to be very honest and easy to deal with.

Good luck Bill. This whole deal sucks.

frittering and wasting the hours in an off hand way....

1969 GTO, 455ci, 230/236 Pontiac Dude's "Butcher Special" Comp hyd roller cam with Crower HIPPO solid roller lifters, Q-jet, Edelbrock P4B-QJ, Doug's headers, ported 6X-8 (97cc) heads, TKO600, 3.73 geared Eaton Tru-Trac 8.5", hydroboost, rear disc brakes......and my greatest mechanical feat....a new heater core.
Closed Thread