Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2014, 06:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Well I posted the email he sent me on Monday as you all see. He did reach out to me again on Tuesday with many apologies also. I went to the post office today and no starter. I emailed him about an hour and a half ago but have not heard back yet. We will see!

Old 03-21-2014, 06:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I picked up a starter this afternoon at NAPA - it was a lot easier than this.

And go racin' in the street.

Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street - 1978
Old 03-21-2014, 06:21 PM
Senior Chief

Post that email address too

gregg

Old 03-21-2014, 09:21 PM

this happened with this guy a long time ago. surprised he didn't get shut down then. Wonder why his username(s) are still active.

http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=675261

Old 03-21-2014, 09:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Its one thing to get caught up in day to day tasks,forget about a deal,missed the Post office etc.. but to keep the BS going this long?Give the money back already.

Old 03-21-2014, 09:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hey Bill!
I understand how this looks and I myself don't know if I could tolerate or believe what you are hearing from me. But I tell you what, it is teaching me a lesson! I am not this creative Bill. However I am sorry! I feel terrible that my drama and life issues have affected you. I hope that in addition to the starter there is some way I can save face or dignity and make this up to you. Please let me know if there is something else you need...

Will

This is the email I received on Tuesday. I still haven't heard back yet today.

Old 03-21-2014, 10:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSBACK View Post
Hey Bill!
I understand how this looks and I myself don't know if I could tolerate or believe what you are hearing from me. But I tell you what, it is teaching me a lesson! I am not this creative Bill. However I am sorry! I feel terrible that my drama and life issues have affected you. I hope that in addition to the starter there is some way I can save face or dignity and make this up to you. Please let me know if there is something else you need...

Will

This is all fine but why the emails and no actions. Where is the returned money or the starter? What an ass.

Old 03-21-2014, 10:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I don't get it. I'll check again tomorrow and if no starter I have another lined up to buy. If this one shows up Ill sell one or keep it for my other motor. It's just holding me up now waiting for this thing.

Old 03-21-2014, 10:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Hey Bill!
I understand how this looks and I myself don't know if I could tolerate or believe what you are hearing from me. But I tell you what, it is teaching me a lesson! I am not this creative Bill. However I am sorry! I feel terrible that my drama and life issues have affected you. I hope that in addition to the starter there is some way(send the money back) I can save face(send the money back) or dignity(send the money back) and make this up to you(send money back). Please let me know if there is something else you need...(My money back..)

Will

Fixed it for him..

Old 03-21-2014, 10:18 PM
Senior Chief

this is so messed up, Someone needs an ass beating from chuck Norris. I hope all works out well. Karma is a bitch, and so is he!!!

Old 03-21-2014, 11:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

That's great Indy!!

Old 03-22-2014, 12:45 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 26667 View Post
Wonder why his username(s) are still active.
The admins here don't get involved in deals gone bad usually. If a guy is scamming or taking people's money unless he's got a HUGE pattern of high dollar amounts, he pretty much gets to run free unless enough people stop doing business with him. I got taken over 10 years ago here by a guy who continued to scam people for several years after, always for smaller amounts of $100-300 for items that mysteriously never showed up. I was pretty much told "tough" by the admins here then, so do a lot of homework and buyer beware before doing any business with someone here!

Old 03-22-2014, 07:43 AM
Senior Chief

Perhaps what is needed is a forum thread for deadbeats only ?

Gregg

Old 03-22-2014, 09:22 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben M. View Post
The admins here don't get involved in deals gone bad usually. If a guy is scamming or taking people's money unless he's got a HUGE pattern of high dollar amounts, he pretty much gets to run free unless enough people stop doing business with him. I got taken over 10 years ago here by a guy who continued to scam people for several years after, always for smaller amounts of $100-300 for items that mysteriously never showed up. I was pretty much told "tough" by the admins here then, so do a lot of homework and buyer beware before doing any business with someone here!
Again, this is why I only buy from forum members that I've seen posting, who have a decent post count and I usually want to talk to them before I send them money. If they don't call me than I don't do bossiness with them

Old 03-22-2014, 09:34 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Going to post office in a little while.

Old 03-22-2014, 12:52 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Well if they don't get involved with stuff like this, what about Shen a guy has two user names? By the way, no starter!!!!

Old 03-22-2014, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Well if they don't get involved with stuff like this, what about when a guy has two user names? By the way, no starter!!!!
That's what I'm wondering. Double usernames are pretty easy to prove. suspension should be automatic. Sorry to say, but I don't believe there was ever a starter, and I'm hopeful but doubtful you will see your money. Not with this clown.

Old 03-22-2014, 02:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Not to hijack ITSBACK.....but 'Bryan Jensen' was the 18yo kid who was called 'The Borker'...and here's the thread where he got his name...although he had earned the reputation as a scam artist and bs'r previously..
See post #2..

http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...5&page=1&pp=20

Old 03-23-2014, 01:36 PM
Senior Chief

Default Balancer

Bill, I bought a balancer from you last year. Sent a money order 2/20/13. Picked up numerous parts at the shipper (Bay Brokers) in NY several times with no sign of your balancer, a Holley fuel pump, and another 750 Holley DP carb. I went there 2 weeks ago Thursday to get some other parts and I commented to a counter person how I thought there was other parts that I hadn't received. He disappears for several minutes and shows up with the missing parts.( He comes back mumbling how they weren't labelled correctly and had been set off to the side -waiting until someone enquired about them) I was about to write them off and they show up. Maybe all will work out for you in the end, thanks again and good luck. Ed

Old 03-23-2014, 01:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Are you serious?? I do remember having some issues getting the shipping back then with the address and UPS but I thought you had received the balancer and I'm sure I sent you the tracking number as I always track what I send as well as get the tracking info to the buyer. This guy just won't even get me the tracking info. Didn't the tracking say someone signed for it but they couldn't locate it? I remember some issue there which was at the shipping place you used. That's crazy!!

Closed Thread