Old 08-13-2013, 01:03 PM

Default 75 firebird/trans am project car

This is the frame and drive train of a 75 Trans Am with the body shell of a 75 Firebird. I have done a frame-off rebuild of everything mechanical, but the car has a bare interior (no dashboard, console, or front seats) and still needs spoiler installation, paint prep, and paint. Also, I installed a fiberglass cowl scoop in the firebird hood that has a few cracks where I blended into the hood...could be salvaged but beyond my skill. I'm moving and don't have the time to see this project through. Car is in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Engine:
0 Miles on rebuilt 400 (6.6L) with 6X Heads - I've turned it over and kept it primed but never run it or broke it in
Comp Extreme Energy Cam
Edelbrock Performer RPM intake manifold
Holley 650 CFM 4-barrel Carb.
Hooker headers
New HEI Distributor along with new plugs and 8mm wires
New fuel pump
All new accessories
Chrome oil pan, valve covers, and air cleaner

Transmission:
Rebuilt TH400
2200 RPM Torque Converter
Chrome pan

Suspension:
New leaf springs
New shocks front and rear
Polyeurethane bushings kit from Energy Suspension (red)

Brakes:
Rear disk conversion kit from Stainless Brakes
New front disks and calipers
New braided steel brake lines

MISC:
New radiator and fan shroud
New fuel lines

New Items Not Yet Installed:
Aftermarket wheel well spoilers and front valence spoiler from Classic Industries
Aftermarket fiberglass lower front valence panel
Door panels (black) from Classic Industries
Door sill plates from Classic Industries
3.83 Richmond gear set for GM 8.5" 10-bolt

Trunk Pan for 70-81 Firebird or Camaro from Classic Industries (The car doesn't actually need this. I bought it before I found the cleaner firebird body shell)

$4,200 obo for the car and all the new parts not yet installed. You would also be welcome to pick through the old parts and take what you would need...mostly wiring harnesses, under-dash components, rear bench seat and other random parts. Feel free to hit me up with any questions.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	car1(1).jpg
Views:	110
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	333166   Click image for larger version

Name:	car3(1).jpg
Views:	56
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	333167