Industry Stuff new repro's, updates, other info.

Old 11-25-2010, 02:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Pypes exhaust for 04-06 GTO??

I was looking through both pypes' website and summit and nothing at all for 04-06 gto? It would be nice to get more options in the market?

Old 11-26-2010, 01:55 PM
Administrator

The 04' system is one year only. The 05-06 GTO sales were pretty dismal. Corsa, Magnaflow, Flowmaster, DynaTech, SLP, Bassani, Borla and Stainless Works all have systems for that car. When the car first came out, Pypes was still rounding out the classic Musclecar and Late Model Mustang product line. We missed what little 'boat' there was.

Old 11-26-2010, 09:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I've got a '05 and my dad has a '04 so I know the difference between the 2. I just lumped them all together so one year didn't get left out. I figured it had something to do with the other companies making systems. An axle back for the '05-'06 cars would be nice. Only Flowmaster offers one and honestly I wasn't too impressed. A Pype bomb would be nice or at least the 4" round style mufflers you guys make as an axle back with a nice tip would be cool too. That's one thing you guys could look into.