Old 04-24-2012, 10:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

If you really want correct info then fine,if not why post?A correct REAL 9273 is worth between $2000 and $4000 restored.I guess if I had one I would like to know.Tom

Old 04-24-2012, 10:31 PM
Suspended

I never said anything about it being real I do however take the gentleman I bought it from at his word, whether it is or not means nothing to me its already rebuilt and on a running engine.

What I am hoping for in this forum is info mostly for parts I dont already have that will finish the cars I have. I have no intention to pay $2000.00 - $4000.00 for a carb can I yes I could very easily, will I no not today never. If the carb I bought turns out to be real or not I will probably never know or will I care as it is rebuilt and on the motor it was bought for so its history to me I care about locating some power windows 1969 convertible wing and yes the repro are just fine. But to rehash whether card is right wrong real unreal cuts into my finding whatelse I need

Old 04-24-2012, 10:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

With all due respect why not post on the parts wanted forum since you have nothing to contribute on this one?Tom

Old 04-29-2012, 11:28 AM
Suspended

Default carb

Took the qjet off found a leak put on a 650 holley runs like a champ the guy who set up this holley really knows his stuff. The ram air pan fit righn on with no alterations