Old 04-08-2011, 10:59 PM

Default Wrecked 70 Judge on ebay 2 70 gtos

Anybody see this I'm thinking of bidding My 68 is nearing completion and I thinking of getting a 70 project for a a daily driver. I think my wife will kill me if buy another car. looks like most of the parts are on the other car . original engine and drive train long gone. there's no PHS but looks to be an original judge vinyl top car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-...7#ht_500wt_607

Old 04-09-2011, 07:57 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Yep... appears to be red with white vinyl top...? That would be a really cool combo with a red or white interior, but it looks like it has a sandalwood interior.

70 Formula RA III / M21 / Lucerne Blue / Bright Blue
Old 04-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I emailed the seller with a few questions, here was his response:

"The original engine to the judge is not with the cars, I dont know what happened to it, pretty much what you see is what goes with the cars, except I do have the original wheels to the judge that go as well, I actually am thinking of selling the car locally, Ive got a $8500 offer and am seriously considering it, if I dont take the offer I will post pics of the PHS documents later this evening, I will tell you the judge car was originaly cardinal red, with white cordova top and sandalwood interior, the option sheet reads cordova top, 4 spd trans, mirror-remote, console, pwr brk-disc, spg shks-r/h, the judge, radio p/b, clock-elec, pwr strg-var, glass s/r-al, mldg-whl-opn. and was originaly sold in lebanon Mo. thanks"

Email jbr69gto@gmail.com

My Website www.minnesota-muscle.com