Old 08-22-2021, 05:25 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 68 Repop fender questions

For those of you that have reworked a repop fender for a 68 ... exactly how bad are they and what is needed to correct them?

Seems OEM fenders are pretty much unavailable anymore in most any condition and I'm on a tight schedule. I have yet to determine if the one I have is going to be usable, I stripped filler off that was probably 3/4" deep in places. Entire fender had filler probably 1/4" deep.

I need to get my fenders in paint by the end of Sept and a repop might be the only solution if what I have is really bad.

Old 08-22-2021, 01:59 PM

Lightbulb

Hey, have you tried Alex for a used fender? He sells used Pontiac parts/goes to the POCI, Norwalk, Carlisle Swaps with good parts. He posts here as Alex S. His email is below and he’s in MA about 3 hrs from you.

nescgto@gmail.com

68 Mustang FB-Green/Black (Bullitt)
The Following User Says Thank You to tininjun68 For This Useful Post: