Old 02-03-2009, 04:25 PM

Thumbs up 65 Lemans or Tempest wagon wanted

Looking for a 65 Lemans or Tempest wagon. Prefer one that's complete and can be driven into a trailer. Open to rollers as well. If you have one, run a photo by me.

Old 02-22-2009, 05:11 PM

FYI
This is not what you want but may consider for parts. I know of a 65 Lemans wagon in a nearby salvage yard. 6 cyl, 3spd, and rear end all there. All front end parts have been stripped. The basic body shell outside skin seemed to be fair as well as the doors. All glass intact and back door. Interior is in shambles. Looked like dash metal by front windshield also bad. Dash stuff all out for most part. Rear bumper bent. Could be some odds and ends. Frame and rear end may be ok. Since I am only four hrs north just thought I would mention it. Hate to see it get crushed if it already has not been.
Ponchoskip

Old 02-22-2009, 09:15 PM
Senior Chief

The old needle in a haystack yup I stumbled across mine and went three states away to get it on an impulse and was everything he said it was. People love it and fun to pull up to someone with the cam loping away in a wagon then drop the clutch and watch out.

Though mine is not for sale

Or whats the old saying everything is for sale for the right price...naw

CURRENT CARS
68 Firbird 400ci convertible