THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2021, 11:21 AM

Default GTO in Grand Rapids MI

This may not be the correct area to post this, my apologies if it’s not. I put on deposit down on a nice Barbados blue 6-speed 2004 GTO with 10,000 miles that’s at a dealer in Grand Rapids, MI. I’m in Minneapolis. The dealer is Fox Chrysler Dodge Jeep. I’m planning on having it shipped to me and I want to be able to look it over when it gets here and if it’s not what it should be, be able to decline it. Does anyone have advice on how to discuss this with the dealer? It occurred to me that there might be someone on here from Grand Rapids who could take a look at it for me (for a tip of course).
Thanks!