Old 03-28-2000, 09:45 PM

First of all I would like to thank Ed Neasham for his advice! I'm still checking this out, and was wondering if anyone had any comments on the setup from Original Parts Group. The offer a package that has EVERYTHING (they said) including hoses, lines, and proportioning valve. $995.95. Anyone have the number for Stainless Steel and Master Brakes? It sounds like they offer similar kits and quality. I just wanted to have as much info before I order. My 65 will be ready for this in about three weeks. Thanks in advance for any comments!

Old 03-28-2000, 09:45 PM

First of all I would like to thank Ed Neasham for his advice! I'm still checking this out, and was wondering if anyone had any comments on the setup from Original Parts Group. The offer a package that has EVERYTHING (they said) including hoses, lines, and proportioning valve. $995.95. Anyone have the number for Stainless Steel and Master Brakes? It sounds like they offer similar kits and quality. I just wanted to have as much info before I order. My 65 will be ready for this in about three weeks. Thanks in advance for any comments!

Old 03-28-2000, 10:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Global West also has several levels of kits available. I run thier tubular upper arms on my 67 GTO.

globalwest.net

------------------
www.PontiacDragDays.com
Dave "Big Injun" Anderson

For GTO Celebration items click the tile coaster.
Old 03-28-2000, 10:28 PM
Administrator

Richard, There are probably 5 or more companies that have put together changeover kits and retail them for under $1000. All are good quality. There was also an excellent topic on the old PY boards that explained how you could put together your own kit and save $300+ dollars. If anyone saved the text for that topic, we would appreciate a post in the "suspension" Forum and a reference here in this topic. I resurected an old excellent topic there.
http://performanceyears.com/ubb/Foru...ML/000029.html

[This message has been edited by Ccass (edited 03-28-2000).]