WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Owners > 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED

1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED Firebirds for sale

Old 07-25-2013, 03:08 PM

Default FS/FT 2000 FIREHAWK TRANS AM #183 - BLACK on BLACK - 87K MILES - ALL STOCK and MINT

2000 TRANS AM FIREHAWK #183

We are selling our mint condition 2000 Firehawk Trans Am #183. This car is a limited edition and number SLP Firehawk...#183 of 741 Firehawks produced and 1 of only 76 black t-top automatics. The car has only 87K original miles and runs and drives flawlessly. Its all original except for a flowmaster muffler. Its factory optioned with chrome wheels, ice cold AC, T-Tops (they don't leak), Monsoon Stereo, Keyless entry, Traction Control and 3.23 gears. The car has never been wrecked and has a spotless Carfax.

The black paint on this car is great and shines and looks like new. The black leather interior is in amazing shape as well with virtually no wear. Everything inside works as it should and theres no cracks, tears or other issues at all. Of course the car has never been smoked in.

Like all Firehawks its powered by a 335HP LS1 V8 engine. It is equipped with a automatic transmission. It is 100% bone stock and original with no modifications of any kind except for a great sounding Flowmaster muffler. It runs and drives like new. It had no leaks, has just been serviced and has new brakes all the way around.

This Firehawk is a collectors car and has been treated like one its whole life...you will not be disappointed in this car in any way!

$12950 CASH OBO
Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.

I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)
I do have a clean, clear title in hand for the car.

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car.
I can trade up or down with cash going either way!

OVER 150 ADDITIONAL PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:
http://s413.photobucket.com/user/199...library/00HAWK

ENGINE BAY

INTERIOR

WALKAROUND VIDEO

EXHAUST VIDEO

TEST DRIVE VIDEO

Old 07-25-2013, 03:13 PM

trade my 67 bird for your bird?
Old 07-25-2013, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuick View Post
trade my 67 bird for your bird?
I may very well be interested but you will have to email me or PM me pics and details of on your car... my email is lastofthebreed02@gmail.com
Old 07-26-2013, 09:43 AM

Deposit received and sale pending...