WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Owners > 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED

1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED Firebirds for sale

Old 08-12-2014, 10:29 AM

Default FS/FT 2001 TRANS AM WS6 - RAM AIR - ARCTIC WHITE - 6spd - LOW MILES & SUPER CLEAN!!!

2001 TRANS AM WS6

My wife and I are selling our mint condition arctic white 2001 Trans Am WS6...one of just 346 built with a six speed manual transmission. This car is in wonderful condition and runs and drives like new and has just 82,610 miles on it. The car is 100% stock with no modifications other than a great sounding catback exhaust system. It is a 2 owner car that has lived in Alabama its whole life, and it has a spotless Carfax with absolutely no history or wrecks or accidents! The car is in amazing condition and would pass for a car with 20K miles. The car has no issues of any kind, it looks and runs and drives like new!

Paint and Body
The paint on the car looks great and shines like new....I would rate it easily a 9.9 out of 10 (its probably better than that but I am picky.) The car has been garaged its whole life and it shows. The glass is all clear and in great shape. The t-tops are in great condition and do not leak. The headlights work great with no issues. The car has brand new BFGoodrich G-Force tires on the original wheels and they are in mint condtion. The car looks great and would be at home at any show or cruise in you carry it to!

Interior
The black leather interior is in absolutely amazing shape as well with no flaws or issues...its a 9.99 out of 10 too. Its never been smoked in and has no funny smells. The seats, carpet and door panels are in great condition..as they should be. The dash is mint and uncracked as are the door panels. The power windows and locks function as new as does the AC. The original Monsoon stereo system sounds great and the power antenna works perfectly.

Drivetrain

The 5.7L LS1 engine (all numbers matching of course) cranks and runs perfectly. The 6 speed transmission shifts great. The AC blows cold. It has a new battery, new clutch and has recently been serviced. The only modifications to the car is an excellent sounding catback exhaust system...it sounds like a muscle car should (low and deep but not "loud"). The car is fast, drives great and can be driven anywhere without worry!

This car is a true collectors car and has been treated like one its whole life. Its been stored properly and maintained in a way to keep in like new condition. There are no disappointments with this car...it is stunning!

$14500 CASH OBO
Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.

I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)
I do have a clean, clear title in hand for the car.

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car. I am not interested in boats, race cars, campers or motorcycles.

I can trade up or down with cash going either way!

OVER 200 ADDITIONAL PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:

http://s413.photobucket.com/user/199...ary/01whitews6

ENGINE BAY

INTERIOR

DOCUMENTATION

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09805.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	373001  
Old 08-12-2014, 10:30 AM