WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Owners > 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED

1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED Firebirds for sale

Old 01-08-2012, 09:47 PM

Default FS/FT 2001 Trans Am WS6 - Ram Air - Black - Clean and FAST!

FS/FT 2001 Trans Am WS6

We are selling our black 2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 (yes it is a REAL WS6.) It has an automatic transmission, ice cold AC, black leather, Monsoon CD, keyless entry and new tires. The car is clean and fast! It has 175,000 miles on it but looks and runs like it has 50,000...the engine and running gear were redone by the previous owner and are in great condtion. The car has no mechanical issues at all and the car has a clean carfax!

The car is very nicely modded. Not over done but still VERY strong...it has an LS6 block, LS6 intake (stock for 01-02s), full exhaust including long tube headers and y pipe, 3.73 gears and SLP lid. The car has been custom tuned and it runs great!!!

I am asking $8500 CASH obo for the car...you will not find a nicer WS6 any where for near this price!

More pics are available.

Trades will be considered, BUT BE REASONABLE with your offer...if your car cant be sold easily for more than I am asking for this car be prepared to offer cash with it. If you have a car worth more I can trade up as well (this is actually preferred.) I am NOT interested in project cars, boats, motorcycles, race cars, or campers.

The car is located in Athens, AL 35613. I have a clean title in hand.

Call or Text 229-894-0165

Walk around Video:
http://youtu.be/UZZ6QBY2OJc

Exhaust clip video:
http://youtu.be/ui70-KAkEvU