WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Owners > 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED

1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED Firebirds for sale

Old 06-14-2014, 11:20 AM

Default FS/FT 1998 SPORT GOLD METALLIC TRANS AM WS6 - SGM - CLEAN and STOCK!

1998 SPORT GOLD METALLIC WS6

My wife and I are selling our very rare 1998 Trans Am WS6 in Sport Gold Metallic paint...one of just 52 built (26 automatics and 26 six speeds.) Sport Gold Metallic was a 1 year only color and next to purple is by far the rarest color for a 98-02 WS6. This car is in wonderful condition and runs and drives like new and has just 96,777 miles on it. The car is 100% stock with the exception of a great sounding catback exhaust system (its not loud at all just a nice mellow tone.) These cars don't come up for sale very often and finding one in this condition and for this price that you can actually drive and enjoy is next to impossible.

Paint and Body
The paint on the car looks great and shines like new....I would rate it easily a 9 out of 10 (its probably better than that but I am picky.) The car has been garaged its whole life and it shows. The glass is all clear and in great shape. The T-Tops are in great shape and do not leak. The headlights work great with no issues. The car has nearly new tires on the original wheels and they are in great shape. The car looks great and would be at home at any show or cruise in you carry it to!

Interior
The gray leather interior is in amazing shape as well...easily a 9 out of 10 too. The seats, carpet and door panels are in great condition..as they should be. The dash is mint and uncracked as are the door panels. The power windows and locks function as new as does the AC. The original stereo system sounds great and the power antenna works great.

Drivetrain

The 5.7L LS1 engine (all numbers matching of course) cranks and runs perfectly. The automatic transmission shifts great. The AC blows cold. It has a new battery and has recently been serviced. The car drives out great and can be driven anywhere!

This car is a true collectors car and has been treated like one its whole life. Its been stored properly and maintained in a way to keep in like new condition. The SGM WS6s are by far one of the most desirable and collectible 4th Gen TAs out there and examples with this mileage and in this condition are very hard to find.

$12950 CASH OR BEST OFFER
Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.

I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)
I do have a clean, clear title in hand for the car.

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car. I am not interested in boats, race cars, campers or motorcycles.

I can trade up or down with cash going either way!

OVER 200 ADDITIONAL PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:

http://s413.photobucket.com/user/199...ary/1998SGMWS6

ENGINE BAY

INTERIOR

DOCUMENTATION

Old 06-14-2014, 11:21 AM

WALAROUND VIDEO

1998 Trans Am WS6 - SPORT GOLD METALLIC - 1 of 52 - FOR SALE or Trade - YouTube
Old 06-16-2014, 01:49 PM
Senior Chief

Nice car Robbie!!!!