Old 09-29-2022, 09:11 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Blinker flasher

My 72 Lemans blinker seems to have an inconsistent flash when blinker is engaged. I changed to a spare flasher and it was pretty much the same. The spare seemed to act a bit different, but I almost liked it. It was sort of a quick double blink pause a second quick double blink, pause, etc. The flashers had the same number. Should I try a brand new one? Or could it be something else. I did a frame off on this car and everything works (except dash clock). I have no previous knowledge of running car as I bought it apart.

Old 09-30-2022, 11:31 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Two questions. First is it the correct flasher? Second do all the bulbs light and with the same brightness?

Old 10-05-2022, 09:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I believe the flasher was a 552 or 572. I went to local parts store and they said recommended range was I think 525 to 575, so I was using correct flasher. All lights front and back seem same brightness.