SOLD Pontiacs The cars in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for referance.

Old 12-26-2019, 11:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 1966 2+2 HT Cpe. PARTS CAR -$1,500

NOT A MISPRINT - PARTS CAR - READ CAREFULLY

Baltimore built real -254 1966 Pontiac 2+2, Cameo White with Medium Red (522) trim, automatic, non-posi 3.23. Have PHS, will send to serious buyer to review.

You will need to pick up within a few days of notification (EARLY JAN) with cash, per details below. Again, it is NOT a restorable car.

Bad news: rusted from the bottom up for 30 years in a dirt floor barn before the trunk fell out; P.O sold the 421. I parted most of what is left for my own resto. (I am keeping the lower body trim, excluded from sale. Will list later.)

Good news: there are some good parts to get another Catalina, Grand Prix or Bonneville back on the road. Here’s what’s left:

• Untouched trim tag, VIN plate and clear Iowa title
• 3.23:1 open rear end
• Glass is compete and good condition no cracks / Vent window gut sets (manual) work good
• Quarter panel ‘shark gills’ in place. Includes heavily pitted hash mark trim (probably not usable)
• Red floor-shift steering column (not tilt)
• Power antenna, harness and switch. Core antenna broken
• Radio core, no idea if it works
• Original HD suspension front stab bar
• Good grilles dirty but no cracks, bezels driver quality
• Pontiac-only Saginaw power steering box, power brake booster core
• Bumper cores fair, will need to be torched off
• Driveshaft, brakes, etc. all there

Can include Strato Buckets /rear seat cores from Cali car - correct style with no latch button.

If you don’t see it on this list, it was too far gone to save, or I picked it already.

It’s a rusty skunk and the price reflects same.

Here’s the catch: the body is going to a local trim shop very soon to harvest my final parts. When complete, it will either go to you very soon or a local junkyard. I am working out the final date now, expect pickup in early January in west suburban Detroit area.

Assistance for a shipper un-likely due to schedule issues. But if you are serious, I will work with you to help it get on a trailer.

Reply in the thread, or, email to buynow2020@yahoo-dot-com and I will respond as soon as possible and send pix (photo hosting site down.)

Please, no tire kicking - advertised locally - if you see the ad it is still available.

Old 01-01-2020, 12:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Just to be clear - this is an ad for THE COMPLETE CAR.

Don't have time or facilities to pluck individual parts or ship same. If you want it, come and get it.

Old 09-06-2020, 02:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Sold it - thanks for all who contacted me about it.

I saved a few bits that were easy to remove, the rest is history.

Thanks!