Old 11-23-2020, 02:15 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default RARE exhaust manifolds- Company still in operation?

Are these folks still in business?

I spoke with one of the guys there in July about an order for new manifolds and exhaust. Was supposed to be ready in August. I know everyone was experiencing delays due to Covid.

Since then, I've emailed and called several times and there's been no response.

Just wondering if I missed a news flash.

Old 11-23-2020, 03:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

my friend just got his order a few weeks ago.I thinking he was moving his business so that might be the issue.Tom

Old 11-23-2020, 03:25 PM

I ordered a set in late June and got them about 2 weeks ago. Late arrival from their supplier, had to machine, out to have coating done yada yada.

Old 11-23-2020, 05:14 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

They are still in business, but evidently not the best in customer service.

I've had a set of coated headers and downpipe (et al) on order (Oct. 2nd) which they initially said they would ship in 3 weeks. Then when I called inquiring about the delay, I was told they were having a problem with the grey coating. Then in a follow-up email on Nov. 10th, I was told that the coating is has been resolved and would ship on the week of the 16th. The latest email asking about the lack of delivery information has not received a reply.

I totally understand about delays and production issues (especially around COVID), but don't lie to me about the status of the order. I'm happy to wait, but have no faith now in their communications.

Hope this resolves in a positive manner...I'd really like to use their products and rave about them on the forums. I guess we'll see...

1970 GTO (Granada Gold) - 400 / TH400