Old 04-16-2012, 03:59 PM

thanks brian i have met some great people so far

Old 04-16-2012, 11:39 PM
Suspended

Default Judge Convertible

Wow lots of nice Judge convertibles thats why I joined this site hopefully alot of parts to. I am restoring a 69 convertible for myself and need alot of parts, I got the car as partial payment on a restoration of a 1968 Ram Air II convertible I am doing for a gentlemen from California at my shop he says if they made a Judge in 1968 this would be the car, and I must say I am not much of a 68 guy no offence to anyone but this really is a cool car.

Old 04-17-2012, 11:32 AM
Ultimate Warrior

You new guys need to jump to the threads on roundport verts!

hobi, welcome! Lets hear more on the Judge vert and 68 II vert!!

Old 04-17-2012, 06:16 PM
Suspended

Default Roundport

The 1969 Judge was in for some touch up paint work a few blow ins in Matador #52 red lacquer its gone back to the owner and the 1968 Convertible is in for a frame off restoration at the media blaster right now but its a automatic car pretty nice body other than maybe replacing trunk section I will know when it gets back from the blaster.

The 1969 was a real head turner Matador red red guts not sure of top color as it was just a frame when it eas here now its off to the top shop I might see it again if he gets the wrong guy installing the convertible top.