Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 01:58 PM

Default Coker Tire / Wheel Vintique Pontiac Ralley II's

I purchased a set of Rally II's a few years ago from Coker. After about 1000 miles annually and about 4 years, the section of the wheels the is welded to the inner wheel is beginning to rust rather badly. Coker told me its not there issue as they just buy them from Wheel Vintiques and resell them. When I contacted Wheel Vintiques the customer service guy told me "yeah the powder coating doesn't flow in there so well" followed by "We are not Walmart, we won't warranty anything that old". 4 years old doesn't seem old to me. I spent nearly $600 on these wheels and after four years they are rusting, need to be sand blasted, re powder coated and painted. No one will stand by the product here, which is disappointing. I just wanted to let others know to expect the same. Any info on obtaining any sort of warranty would be appreciated. Thanks! RJ

Closed Thread