Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 08:27 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Shempthbat AKA Edward Cutshall

Edward had a formula steering wheel that he advertised on PY for $165 shipped that looked to be in very good shape. I replied in the thread that I would take it so he sent me an IM stating he would accept my offer of the asking price and send me a Paypal invoice. I get home a few hours later, open my email at home and find the Paypal invoice only to see that it has been canceled. I call Mr Cutshall to find out why it had been canceled and he told me sold it to someone else for $200 after we had a deal for his asking price of $165.

I'm not sure how you were raised Mr Cutshall but it seems you were not taught a man is his word. I have bought and sold many parts during my life and I have been offered more for an item after I promised it to someone else but my word is my word and always sold to the original person. Sure, I could have made a little more money but my word is worth so much more.

OK. Thank you. Pay Pal is easiest for me.

You can send your payment to:
shempthbat@aol.com

Or, I can send a Pay Pal invoice to your email if you like.

Thanks. Ed

Jan 13, 2010 09:59:15 PST

Hello Chris Wicker,

Edward Cutshall would like to be paid through PayPal.

Merchant
Edward Cutshall
Shempthbat@aol.com
Note from merchant
Thank you. Ed

Description Amount
Goods $165.00
Total $165.00 USD

Pay with PayPal
Edward Cutshall would like you to use PayPal - the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. Click the Pay Now to continue.

When I clicked on Paypal to pay Mr Cutshall, it states that is has been canceled.

She woke up sunny side down and I was still thinking I was too proud to flip her over
Old 01-30-2010, 02:45 AM
Suspended

could that be why shempthebat doesnt sell locally?..hmm

Closed Thread