Old 07-28-2005, 09:04 AM

Scrumpy,
Coker Redlines just scream OEM to me and I had to put a set on the RR. I posted that pic on another site and Patrick from Coker asked if he could use it on the site. I thought that was pretty cool!

Old 07-28-2005, 02:08 PM

Very cool, Patrick's an great asset to Coker, good guy and helped a lot getting me hooked up. My car is shown though the link below. Never regretted buying the tires even though lots of $ coming into Canada.

Old 07-28-2005, 03:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

WANTED: Sellers of special interest and/or rare cars who want only the very tip-top dollar or next world record sale.

The less you know about the car, the more I will pay just to find out. Actual condition and originality is of course no concern, just needs to be shiny looking when I get there.

PHS documentation not a priority as I am not into memorabilia or associated auto paraphenilia and $35 is ridiculous for such items. Car MUST be shiny looking.

P.O. Box 0U812

Dingaling, California 90210

Stacks of cash waiting - will need help counting.

Old 07-28-2005, 03:56 PM

I know this isn't contributing to any Judge tech topic but while you folks are waiting for the big news on this car try this out. Thought it was cool and takes a while to get through so you might actually know more about the car by the time you are done.

Zoom

Old 07-28-2005, 03:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

LOL, What? We aren't Thurston Howell the Thirdish enough for you ?

One moment, whilst I dab the grey poupon off my chin...ahemmmmm. Ahhh, there's a bite of caviar left... Gulp! Mmmmmm.
Now then. What was that about some rare RAM Air IV again ? I'd like to hear about this while I have just a bit more single malt scotch my boy !

501 HP, 554 ft lbs TQ
12.14 ET @ 114 MPH , Supercase Muncie M22, 3:55
Suspension: HO Racing, BMR< Sykorat, and Bilsteins
Narrowed 12 bolt , 16x8 VintageWheel Works,
Comp T/As on street, MT Drag Radials @ Strip

http://www.sdperformance.com/custome...1.php?carID=42
Old 07-31-2005, 06:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

SILVER ! You got grey poupon in my caviar ! Here I was trying to exhibit some sophistication to impress this guy, and you start acting like a lush in front of everybody. Guess we don't get the privilege now ? Did you bring another jug of that fancy cider ?

Was this another one of those GregsGTO's ? Ram Air XXVII ?

Old 08-01-2005, 12:21 PM

Send a message via MSN to EBJudge

I think you guys scared him off!
And just after I found the checkbook for my frivolous account, too!

'69 Expresso Brown/Gold RAIII Judge HT
'86 Carmine & Black/Red 1.8L NA Sunbird GT Convert.
'03 Montana EXT

Pontiac 1926-2010?
Old 08-01-2005, 02:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I believe that car is on ebay right now. Nice car!!! 69 Judge RA IV, Mint turquoise, 4 speed car. SR block missing correct carb, and distributor.

Old 08-01-2005, 11:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Not the same car!

Old 08-02-2005, 11:50 AM

Nope not on ebay , dealing with a buyer right now if it falls through more info will come. Thanks for busting my b*lls though!

Old 08-02-2005, 01:31 PM
On Vacation

Believe me, it was well deserved.

So why not tell us what color, etc.?

Old 08-02-2005, 02:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

My bad...I just saw the ad in CP looking for serious collectors, and no kickers. Then, this car shows up on ebay the next day. With "mountains" in the background no less. A Crystal Turquoise 69 Judge!! Wow, it is a rare car indeed? He is also looking for some big bucks too. Hard not to "assume".

Anyways, let us know how the deal goes down. Could you at least let us know is it a 69 or 70?

Old 08-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Talking

sorry, but anymore information given out here including year would bring value down by the $10,000's ,...worth loads more if none of you knows it exisists. please give seller time to work his magic

Old 08-03-2005, 01:12 PM

I suppose your going to tell me your name is not doug either! you'll probably say no cause I spelled your last name wrong huh! well good luck with the car your selling which you don't have but your really do have, which is just like the one you have here, but is really not the same one as you have somewhere else, which is different, but not the same as the one over there which is not worth as much? I would have to say that telling people what you want for a car cuts the value at least in half!+- It also works good to sell a car on this site when you don't tell poeple what you have, what year or color it is, OH yeah, whatever you do, do not return the emails they send you, cause there just might be someone who wants to buy it! well if that guy backs out, I'm in for at least 1/4 mill!

Last edited by judgeblues; 08-03-2005 at 01:32 PM.
Old 08-03-2005, 07:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Here is a picture of the RAIV for sale.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1011977.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	23821  

Old 08-03-2005, 08:16 PM

your doing it all wrong, you cannot tell what year it is, what color, or what you want for it, you have not learned a thing from this post on how to sell cars, if you have any questions please ask mountainlife, I am learning myself. all of this excitement has made me want to sell mine, I might post it later.

Old 08-03-2005, 11:12 PM

what's even more amazing is that you say the sale is pending, and now the ebay auction ends, darn it!! I was hoping my offer of $250k would get it bought, OH WELL! the search continues.

Old 08-09-2005, 10:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Looks like Mountain Life is still fishing here....or is it phishing ?

http://216.178.81.108/forums/showthread.php?t=450303

Mr. ML, your approach is awfully strange among this large community of pontiac collectors and enthusiasts. This isn't the approach up-front people usually take, starting first with questions that attempt to "milk" us for info on who has large budgets, etc. At this point, I think most of us don't give a rip about your car.