Pontiac - Race The next Level

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2019, 07:33 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
You need to learn to ignore posts by some people. The odds of them posting anything usefully are infinitesimal, and answering their posts just means them posting more junk.

Personally, I am still working on the ignore part.

Stan
I'll take that under advisement...Thank you

Old 12-17-2019, 08:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I've removed a bunch of argumentative posts that had no place in this section of the board. If you want to fight and call each other names, go to the Clubhouse.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stuart For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2020, 07:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL K View Post
Is that the "copy cat LS" head you are inquiring about?

Sorry you are butt sore that I am on here correcting your false statements. I'm not on Pontiac Zone, why don't you hang out there and you and Gach can convince each other that you are Legends in Pontiac Motorsports.

Just a heads up we port all kinds of cylinders heads, not just Edelbrock. (Another false statement). MY heads have set World records with Toyota, Buick, Ford and Chevy. I choose to spend a little free time on PY because I am a Pontiac hobbyist. Many of your idols choose to visit other Websites....probably because they don't share the same passion for Pontiacs as I do...or maybe they are avoiding you! (BTW you enjoy tearing into other members here that have switched to Corporate power but choose to idolize a head porter that took his Pontiac engine out and runs Chevy power and never dragged him through the ringer like you have other members here.... kinda seems like a double standard)

I have sold many sets of pistons and other speed parts to folks on this board... I like helping people out. Every time, they have received an excellent price and saved money over Jegs and Summit. You must be a total A$$HOLE to be bothered that I have helped other Pontiac enthusiasts save money building their projects.
The first time I have looked at this thread since my last post is yesterday. I have no problem with Mike Davis, the OP and thought his thread should run its course, it has. I knew some were going to take shots at me and did not want to get mad and start some back and fourth that many do not want to see.
You think you can come after me on this thread, jump on me first like you did. You must be really insecure that I have your number. You are this "record setting porter" after all.
I say, get one of the big dogs in your stable then pop off.

Lets take this to the Clubhouse Xerox.

BTW, you have exactly no clue about a conversation I had with Dan Whittmore back in the 90s, none. Calling a dead guy a liar is not cool.

To the Moderators, please do not close this thread. I will not get into it anymore on this thread with him.
Paul, Clubhouse baby. No protection there.

Old 01-01-2020, 08:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

LMAO New Year same old chit

Stan

David Vizard & Stan Weiss' IOP / Flow / Induction Optimization - Cam Selection Software
http://www.magneticlynx.com/DV
Download FREE 14 Trial IOP / Flow Software
http://www.magneticlynx.com/DV/Flow_..._Day_Trial.php
Pontiac Pump Gas List
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/pont_gas.htm
Using PMD Block and Heads List
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/pont_pmd.htm
Old 01-01-2020, 08:30 PM
Senior Chief

I see this kind of stuff on other forums I'm on for music gear. I can tell you all it does is make no one want to get involved with you if you're constantly bickering over something. While I get it that you want to correct false statements, there are some people that are just parrots of other people's opinions, posting them as facts. Or worse, they are just purely into making sales and will say whatever it takes to make a sale.

Sooner or later everyone catches on, though, and all you're doing is ruining your reputation and preventing having repeat business or happy clients. Summary is that no one who argues this much benefits in the long run.

Just my .02. I'm here to learn stuff, not listen to people bicker about whatever was said 27 years ago when the discussion topic is about a manufacturer lowering their prices on a product.

Old 01-01-2020, 10:22 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScumOne View Post
I see this kind of stuff on other forums I'm on for music gear. I can tell you all it does is make no one want to get involved with you if you're constantly bickering over something. While I get it that you want to correct false statements, there are some people that are just parrots of other people's opinions, posting them as facts. Or worse, they are just purely into making sales and will say whatever it takes to make a sale.

Sooner or later everyone catches on, though, and all you're doing is ruining your reputation and preventing having repeat business or happy clients. Summary is that no one who argues this much benefits in the long run.

Just my .02. I'm here to learn stuff, not listen to people bicker about whatever was said 27 years ago when the discussion topic is about a manufacturer lowering their prices on a product.
Well, you need to go on YB for a bit to toughen up... at this point, if the mods let me, I would tell you to shove a cactus up your ass but i cant do that anymore...but if I could, I would.....

Let it be known I didn't tell him to do that...I just said I would if I could....

Old 01-01-2020, 10:40 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Roberts View Post
Well, you need to go on YB for a bit to toughen up... at this point, if the mods let me, I would tell you to shove a cactus up your ass but i cant do that anymore...but if I could, I would.....

Let it be known I didn't tell him to do that...I just said I would if I could....
I wasn't addressing you with my post at all, Scott Roberts. But if you feel like it applies to you...then I hope you live near a desert with the appropriate plants and fauna to widen your viewpoint per your suggestion.

Old 01-01-2020, 11:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragncar View Post

BTW, you have exactly no clue about a conversation I had with Dan Whittmore back in the 90s, none. Calling a dead guy a liar is not cool.
I know all the facts to the story first-hand.... I was there!

I never thought for an instant Dan lied. I figured you didn't have the mental capacity to keep up.

DRAGONDOUCHETTFMF!!!

I'm waiting for your response in the Clubhouse...thanks for the invite.

Old 01-01-2020, 11:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
I've removed a bunch of argumentative posts that had no place in this section of the board. If you want to fight and call each other names, go to the Clubhouse.
I guess you guys weren't paying attention.

The Following User Says Thank You to Stuart For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread