Old 09-03-2021, 02:56 PM

Default Wanted 69-70 Grand prix SJ or J driver

I don't know if this is allowable on forum but I am looking to trade my car for cash plus your car. I am looking for $17000 minimum for my car. Your cars value fills in the void of selling my car outright.I know this is a complicated matter to try to complete but I thought it might be possible. My car can be seen on Craigslist Rochester,N.Y. Facebook Marketplace under Buick GS ,and Buick v8.com 1972 Buick GS Stage 1 tribute. Original 1972 Buick GS 350 M21 4spd car,1 0f 353.Pennsylvania car. Burnished Copper. Bought from original owner.Have complete factory engine.Has 1971 455 Buick professionally rebuilt to Stage 1.Less than 1000 miles on engine. Runs very strong and tight. Correct appearance and modified internals.1972 intake and correct smog equip.,Factory bolts,brackets, clips, heat riser ,etc throughout engine and car for factory correct appearance.Original M21 Muncie 4spd , original 10 bolt with rebuilt 3.42 posi.Power disc front brakes. MANUAL Steering. Massive 1 3/8 front and rear sway bars.2.5 flow master exhaust. 15x7 rally wheels and spare. Mechanically restored. Frame and suspension sandblasted.Underside painted,Trunk restored .Over 25 factory options ,some added. Power windows,locks,trunk ,driver seat,tilt,sport steering wheel, AM/FM Stereo,8 track,Tach,rally gauges,rear window defogger and more.Original sheet metal.Body very clean and solid for age but does have dings and scratches and imperfections. Great Patina. Drive an Excellent tribute without the price or worry of a museum piece. $27,000.Rochester,N.Y. Calls NO text. 585-749-2836 Mike

Old 10-15-2021, 09:32 PM

Buick GS has sold.