Old 02-08-2023, 01:06 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Stolen Heavy Duty 16+2 Trailer

My trailer was stolen from my folks' place in central/north central Iowa sometime between Christmas and the end of January. I'll try to find a better picture of it somewhere. But for now this is the only one I have available. It is a 16+2(16' wood deck, 2' steel deck dovetail). The two biggest identifiers are that it is factory equipped with lift off fenders held on by rubber straps and it has hydraulic brakes(master cylinder in the tongue is kind of hard to miss).

If you see or have seen it please contact the Wright County Sheriffs Office at (515) 532-3722

Based on the questionable people in the area, it is most likely either still in the state or has made it's way south. As I say though, this is just my hunch based on the local trash I am aware of.
I appreciate any help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	73 haul home (2).jpg
Views:	111
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	606857