Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 07-11-2015, 10:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Paul K!

Just want to say THANK YOU for the effort and time you had trying to get me better lifters for my car.Anyone wanting to do Buisness with Paul K will be happy I'm sure.I installed everything 2 nights ago and reluctantly fired it up....no issues sounds great.Thank you for the Crower Lifters and advice you gave to help a hobbyist out.I look forward to dealing with you in the future.Thanks again Joe

Old 07-11-2015, 11:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

X2 Paul and I did some business, honest nice guy. Now a friend that will give free good advise!!

Old 07-15-2015, 01:06 PM

X3 Paul built me a killer engine a few years back and is a great guy to work with!

Old 07-19-2015, 06:16 AM

x3 Paul built my engine a few years back and I couldn't be happier with the results! Great doing business with him.

Old 07-20-2015, 09:20 AM

Paul did some work for me a while back and I couldn't be happier with the results! Good guy to work with.

Old 07-30-2015, 10:25 PM
Senior Chief

Just bought a set of custom AutoTec pistons from Paul K @ Muscle Motors. Also had bought a RAIV cam and Johnson lifters from him a few months back. Definitely a great guy to do business with. I look forward to doing business with him again in the future.

Nate

1970 "Real" Judge RAIII 4-speed, Atoll Blue w/painted white top. Mild RAIV headed 400 motor in now.
Old 10-22-2015, 11:04 PM

Knowldgable and fair , just had a block and heads gone through and machined by him, appreciate his willingness to to share his opinion and experience as well as achieving my goals all for a fair expense.

69 Firebird part car I can't part with
73 Ventura hatchback impulse buy awaiting time/money
78 El Camino SS survivor